General Ideas
999 results found
-
Local AI application similar to Hyperlink AI
On-Device AI assistant application similar to Hyperlink AI that would index local information as well as Proton hosted information
4 votes -
Unified Login?
Currently, users have to log in to each website or app for all of Proton's services. Ideally, one could enter their login information and be logged in to all of the apps or websites on their device
2 votes -
Offer French and Spanish versions of Proton
Non-English speaking Proton subscribers cannot understand most of the information and services because they are in English. Only a few pages offer a choice of languages.
What does this mean in practice?
Chat boxes, messaging, critical communications, etc., are only available in English, making them unusable for French or Spanish speakers. French and Spanish versions of the Proton website are essential. (Note: There are over a billion Spanish and French speakers worldwide!)2 votes -
Proton Pay linked to digital euro
I would like to see Proton moving away from crypto, or any other US-controlled banking payment system and work closely with EBC when it comes to introducing digital euro.
The battle for the global payments system is under way, and I do not want to see unpredicatble US tampering it in any way.
18 votes -
Access filters via "..." Labels menu
To the right of all Labels there is the "..." 3 dots menu. The only option is to Edit Label and to Delete label. Please also add a shortcut to the Filter menu settings to create / edit the filters and rules that make emails show up under this labels.
3 votes -
ProtonDocs Feature Request
The “indent” feature doesn’t do exactly what I’m looking for. I would like to have the ability to indent at the very beginning of a paragraph, as is traditionally used. As a mobile user, I don’t have the luxury of the tab key. So, a new indent feature for the very beginning of the paragraph would be appreciated.
6 votes -
Paperless-ngx integration
Host an encrypted paperless-ngx Server in the proton Eco System. This would make all standard mail and email accessible in one secure place.
3 votes -
Compact folder view in ProtonMail Windows app
The vertical distance between folders in the left sidebar of the winows app for Proton Mail is so large that one needs to scroll a lot just to navigate between a few folders. Please add an option to tighten up the vertical separation to allow more folders to fit i.e., some kind of compact view, perhaps with a few variations such as very compact view.
4 votes -
proton websites
a proton web service for people who like to make websites.. and a great way to introduce your other apps.
2 votes -
A crossplatform version of freeform with the protection of proton privacy
By far, freeform is the platform where I feel like I can just dump anything that's in my head, be it journaling or random ideas that I can connect, or drawing up a structure; however, it's limited to Apple devices.
6 votes -
PC Encryption Similar To MS BitLocker
It would be helpful to be able to encrypt PC hard drives using Proton encryption rather than using MS BitLocker.
It would also be useful to be able to encrypt individual files using Proton so they can be sent via P2P without the need to store the information online.
6 votes -
"Send email as" option (non-Proton aliases)
I have an Alumni forwarding address from the school I went to. I can use it to receive email, but replies all come from my Proton address, which has confused people receiving email from me. It also means that I cannot initiate email conversations from my forwarding address. I would like to be able to send email so that it appears to come from my forwarding address.
4 votes -
Vless implementation
I'm not sure how difficult it will be and what the load on the servers, but it would be very nice to implement vless reality/TLS in Proton VPN.
7 votes -
religion (for calendar)
adding religions on the calendar just like holidays from countries
5 votes -
Move text or links between devices, using Proton Pass (akin to Pushbullet)
A push service akin to Pushbullet - preferable through the Proton Pass extension.
Pushbullet is a service that allows users to copy links or text (or even files) from one device to another, so long as pushbullet is installed on the devices. It is minimum effort - data sent from one device can be opened (if a link) or copied (if text) with one button.
An example use case is having a message drafted on your computer, but you want to send it over to your phone and copy-paste it into some other app. Or, you are reading a link…
3 votes -
Manually Adjust Time Zone Setting
For those who use a browser that hides one's time zone, I'm wondering if it can be made possible to set the time zone manually in Mail. I can keep in mind the time zone it reads from my browser and adjust it in my head (which would affect scheduling an email to send as well), though it would be a quality of life improvement to not have to think of this, to continuously have to overcome the disorientation of seeing when emails are received at a time when you know wasn't the case (for the actual time zone one…
3 votes -
Manually Adjust Time Zone Setting
For those who use a browser that hides one's time zone, I'm wondering if it can be made possible to set the time zone manually in Mail. I can keep in mind the time zone it reads from my browser and adjust it in my head (which would affect scheduling an email to send as well), though it would be a quality of life improvement to not have to think of this, to continuously have to overcome the disorientation of seeing when emails are received at a time when you know wasn't the case (for the actual time zone one…
3 votes -
E-Mail Service comparable to brevo, mailchimp and co.
Create and send newsletters to large audiences, track opening rates, create automated marketing flows, ... Basically everything brevo, mailchimp and co. already offer - but safer and better, the proton way 🙂
3 votes -
Anonymous Blog Hosting
Staying anonymous online is the reason that I use Proton products. For people that would like to create a blog for whistle-blowing purposes or for reporting things happening in the workplace is very difficult with existing blog hosting services. Most of the so-called "free" blog sites are either in countries with poor privacy policies or limit the features for a free account. For those of us that do not use crypto, this is a problem. If Proton was to offer a true way for journalists or private citizens a secure way to expose criminality or express opinions without fearing reprisal…
6 votes -
Proton Health & Training
Health-App: just like the others, but better privacy. Nice would be a compatibility with other services (like digital body scale, steps, ...)
Proton Training: Training app for gym, running, ... with excersises, ... I would have a lot of ideas, so contact me :)
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?