General Ideas
998 results found
-
Crypto coin
Create a proton cryptocurrency/coin with preferably both a physical and a virtual credit card, linking to your personal bank.
Heck - create a world bank
3 votes -
Physical Proton Gift Cards
It would be nice to be able to get physical Proton gift cards in a store (like Apple gift cards and Google Play gift cards are available in store). I'm in Canada and it would be nice to see that here
3 votes -
Please stop that AI ****. Besides being absolute rubbish it's burning the planet.
Please stop that AI ****. Besides being absolute rubbish it's burning the planet.
3 votes -
A CRM Evaluation Checklist: What to Look for in CRM Software
This CRM evaluation checklist helps you choose the right CRM by focusing on usability, customer management, sales tracking, integrations, mobility, reporting, support, and scalability. It guides businesses of any size to select an efficient, all-in-one CRM that grows with their needs. For more information, call us at +1 609-281-5272.
https://www.lionobytes.com/blog/crm-evaluation-checklist1 vote -
Autofill identity without unlock
While I want to keep my passwords/passkeys/mfa secure, I don't care as much about my name, email, address, etc.
It'd be great to allow autofilling these details without needing to unlock Proton without having to turn off unlock for everything.
3 votes -
a protected phone number aliases
A service that allow me to create phone number aliases to protect my real phone number.
also allowing me to decide whether to apply a supplementary charge rate to incoming calls on specific alias number or not.
All unwanted calls will be charged at a higher rate than a normal call.12 votes -
Alias Contacts specific notes
Proton Pass/SimpleLogin:
Within the Contacts section of the Alias, be able to write a note about the contact as sometimes you might have more than one contact for an alias that is specific to that contact rather than wasting space on the Note section.
3 votes -
promotional offers and on higher plans based on current account status
If there are any promos running, and your account is say on mail plus, there could be a promo for unlimited or higher plans, but it would be emailed to the account, or appear as a notification. The user would be given a choice to either opt in or opt out of promotional offers.
5 votes -
Twofish encryption algorithm
Add Twofish encryption algorithm, in addition to what proton offers.
5 votes -
Zoom Alternative
Zoom has been caught out with E2E lies in the past. Also, they scrape user content for AI training. Not a platform that should be trusted. A Proton VC to multiple endpoints with private E2E across them all would be awesome.
27 votes -
Merge Proton and Mozilla
They already share a lot of philosophies, so it seems that it would work well (and be disruptive, technologically) and eliminate some large amount of duplicate effort.
4 votes -
A widget that's resizable & flashes or enable Win11 taskbar to flash when connection has dropped
I am not wanting to 'kill' all access when connection to VPN drops. I am wanting a resizable/flashing widget or a setting that enables Win11 taskbar to flash when VPN connection has dropped.
I have had the prior version 'open' and resized to smallest to keep an eye out, but the new version, the smallest I can get it is about an eighth of my screen. That is bigger than before, bigger so that icons had to be moved to accommodate. Thus, I'd like a smaller indicator, it does not have to have all the details that the 'open' screen…3 votes -
Proton corrector
A corrector of grammar etc. in all language but with a privacy focus, so “Proton Corrector”
10 votes -
Offer a GitHub-like product that uses Proton products like Drive and Pass for the backend.
It was just a thought that occurred to me, for I think many developers consider their codebases to be a trade secret and Proton may be the best way to keep it safe from prying eyes.
5 votes -
Table colors
Table color request: (hex color #ffffa1). 🙏 I like to insert a task list at the top of draft documents using "legal pad yellow". Don't know why they always seem to use dingy color defaults in document applications. For each document I generate the lighter-brighter colors using the custom colors feature. Ditto for my "happy green" hex color #d3ffd3 .
5 votes -
Delete the email with which you created your Proton account
Be able to delete the email you used to create your Proton account.
To create a Proton account they ask you for an email and in my case I used my personal Microsoft email, today and having a Proton email, I can not completely unlink the Microsoft email and I can also use it to log in to Proton.
It would be nice if they could give you the ability to completely unlink the external email you used to create your Proton account, so you can no longer use it to log in to Proton and you can no longer…
7 votes -
Generate a unique identifier for each UserVoice idea
In this manner, users would be able to reference other ideas or search by idea number.
For example, I recently opened a new idea as the original search was not successful. When reviewing other ideas to see if I could comment or vote on others, I noticed an idea matching mine had already been posted but none of the words in that idea matched my search. I'd like to be able to close my idea and add a comment referring to the other idea by unique number as well as through a link with that number.
3 votes -
Always Label **recipient**'s email
Hi, it is already possible to "Always label sender e-mail. This is nice but has an important pitfall: when using SimpleLogin's e-mail, the sender's e-mail is always different, as far as I understand.
So it would be nice to be able to also "always label recipient e-mail, ie the SimpleLogin alias.
5 votes -
Reminders in emails
Integrate reminders in emails. 1.) remind me later 2.) add to calendar? 3.) schedule this? 4.) add to contact’s for detected signatures or given business cards like photos. Allow import using some sort of (client side?) ocr and allow for import to contacts (add to existing/new contact).
Calendar app with integrations of emails and todo/reminders.
11 votes -
Proton Authenticator - Switch to newly scanned entry
Currently when you scan a new qr code, and add it to Proton Authenticator, The new entry is not shown immediately. It gets added to the bottom ,and you have to scroll down and find the new entry.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?