Default Vault for Saving New Items
When I save a new password, I keep finding that it has been saved to the wrong Vault. This is a problem because I have some shared vaults and do not want to expose passwords, etc., for non-shared products.
I request the ability to choose a default vault that new items will be added to if not designated otherwise, regardless of what Vault is open in Pass.
-
Harry
commented
I second this, I also would like to see an update where every time I open the Proton Pass app it selects the "All Items" category myself and my wife have had times where we open Proton Pass on iOS and search for an item we know we have, it wont pull up and we figure out it is because we are in a different Vault from where it is saved.
-
Prot User
commented
Similarly when creating an alias inside Proton Mail desktop app. It always goes straight into a shared Vault I have, but I don't want that to be the default. It would be nice to have a default vault of my choice or be able to select the vault I want when creating the alias in Proton Mail.