Bring back old contacts app.
The old contacts app was a perfect way to focus just on your contacts. However it is gone now and we are forced to use a smaller interface with limited information.
Please bring it back! Also make a template csv file we can download to follow so we can upload contacts.
-
Rob74
commented
I too would love to use Proton Mail contacts in a full screen. I'd also like to see it as an app next to Mail and Calendar. I want to build up a comprehensive contacts directory and I feel it's a shame that something that will be so important to me has been relegated to a side panel.
Remember the days when the Rolodex took pride of place on desks? What happened?
-
teqteq
commented
What was the old contacts app like? Maybe describe the specific funtionality you want. I think this is what I want too (a dedicated "app" within the web app to see only contacts) but I'm not sure so don't vote.