Save an attachment to Proton Drive
At the moment I need to download it and then reupload it to the web app (linux).
-
Per-Gunnar Eriksson commented
I posted an idea that would be a workaround to this in the drive category https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/932839-proton-drive/suggestions/49964430-give-the-drive-an-email-alias
-
VR
commented
No movement at all from Proton on this. quite a shame.
-
Ahmad commented
Hi sll
-
Dave
commented
On other platforms, you can easily do this. The title of this idea should mentioned Linux.
-
Avid Flyer
commented
retrieve attachments from Proton Drive !!
-
Cody Schmidt commented
Yep.. would be a big step towards, what I assume, is the end goal of some amalgamation of a proper Proton PaaS/SaaS offering and a Proton FOC web3 blockchain integration coming with the Wallet...
-
Adam
commented
Please! That's a critical feature for Proton to be a platform, not a set of separate programs!
-
Ryan Jarvis
commented
Yes Please. This would make using Proton Mail and Drive so much easier!
-
Luis
commented
This would be a great feature to have. As stated by others the only way to currently save to save to my PC then upload.
-
張勝傑 commented
In the protonmail, just click "Save to drive" and everything is done!
-
Scott
commented
Agreed.
I also added this suggestion for Proton Drive, similar to Dropbox's Email to Dropbox feature:
-
Alexánder
commented
Yes please.
Automatically save it to a specific folder "ATTACHMENTS" or "EMAIL SUBJECT"