Push notification and read status auto sync across iOS, iPadOS and MacOS
Automatically synchronise email read status and push notifications between devices. If I read an email on my iPad, the badge and push notification for Proton Mail app should be automatically cleared on my other devices (Mac, iPhone and iPad). I shouldn’t have to manually clear the notifications and badges on each individual device. This is similar for the existing requests for “sync Android notifications properly” but I wanted to create a separate request specifically for Apple devices. Thank you.
-
Anonymous
commented
Hard to overstate how irritating the absence of this feature is, and it is clearly not an iOS limitation given other clients, for example Gmail, do it.
-
David Ward commented
Yes please! It's so annoying that even if I've read all new emails on one device, the unread notification still shows on all my other devices.
-
Gonzalo FG
commented
Thank you for posting this request. I have the same issue, and it's holding me back from subscribing 😢