Automatically add appointments to calendar from recieved E-mail or ICS attachments
Automatically add appointments to calendar from recieved E-mail with ICS attachments. This is a feature similar to Gmail that auto adds the appointments details to your calendar if you recieve an email with ICS attached.
-
Andreas Martin commented
I have to use a different calendar than proton. So I have to manually download each ics file I receive. Open Download folder. And then import it to my default macos calendar app. Please add an option to open ICS files from within protonmail. Seems like a little thing but would save me 30mins each week.
-
I'm Old Gregg!
commented
I don't understand why sometimes this seems to happen, and other times not. Maybe it depends on how the host/originator sets up the event in their own calendar.
-
John Vidal commented
THIS x1000^
I get a lot of booking confirmations and having them auto offered to add to cal in Google is great. But... I want to leave Google. Im manually entering them now in ProtonMail but it's tedious. Im going to see if there is a Claude extension or Co-Work session that I can create to at least replace MY manual entry and have an agent do it. -
Kim
commented
Automatic creation of event onto calendar from email, such as: flights, trains, concerts, Eventbrites. The events are automatically scraped from your email, you don't have to click a button to add them. (Or the option to add the event to your calendar is provided above every email and you can choose whether to add it. No need to create .ics or some other clunky method.)
This feature exists in Google Calendar which I am trying to migrate away from.