How Can I Export PST Data to PDF Without Outlook?
I have an old PST file that contains several emails and attachments that I need to keep for future reference. The problem is that I do not currently have Microsoft Outlook installed, so I am looking for a way to access the PST data without setting up Outlook.
My main requirement is to export the emails from the PST file to PDF format. I would like to keep important email details such as the sender, recipient, date, subject, message content, and attachments where possible.
I have seen different PST viewer and conversion tools, but I am not sure which option is suitable for this task. I am especially interested in a method that can open the PST file directly, let me select the required emails, and save them as PDF files without needing Outlook.
Has anyone tried a reliable PST viewer or PST-to-PDF conversion tool for this purpose? I would also like to know if the original email formatting and attachments can be preserved during the export.