Ability for users to share all spams with the ProtonMail team for filter improvement, not just phising
I like to go through my spam folder to confirm if something is a spam or not. Since ProtonMail uses server-side filters to determine if something is a spam or not, I would love the ability to train these filters with my feedback, since I'm already going to manually classify emails in my spam folder anyway.
There is already the option to do that for phishing emails, why not allow it for all kind of spams ? (Also, I'm not sure what classifies as a spam vs a phishing email, I think there should be a clarification about that in the popup)
I'm keeping this feature request broad to let the team decide what if the best way to go about it, but here is an implementation idea: have a popup on each email in the spam folder saying "Is this spam ? Yes/No. Clicking a button will share the full email unencrypted with our team"