Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
How Can I Convert MBOX FIle to PST With Email Attachments Preserved?
To Convert MBOX FIle to PST with attachments, use a dedicated converter that retains attachments with their associated emails. Aryson MBOX Converter Tool lets you add MBOX files, preview mailbox data, and export emails to PST while preserving the available attachments. The process is straightforward: load the MBOX file, review the emails and folders, select PST as the output format, and start the conversion. Afterward, open the resulting PST in Outlook and verify that the required messages, folder structure, and attachments are available.
1 vote -
Per-message activity log
Please add a mailbox activity log showing, for each email, when it was received, moved (and to which folder), trashed, or permanently deleted, with the sender and subject visible to the account owner. What if an attacker deletes an email?!!?!?!?!?!?!
The current web app logs record actions like "Moving 1 element(s) to trash" but don't identify which email was affected. As a result, there's no way to confirm whether a specific message arrived or what happened to it.
The sender and subject could be decrypted and shown client-side only, so this wouldn't weaken privacy. Many other email providers already offer…
1 vote -
Improve search to allow multiple filters
The current search is very limited. I want to find all emails with a specific label in the Inbox. In the search, I can select Inbox and a label, but I can only choose one.
I have 40k emails with this label in the archive, and 1,000 emails in the Inbox, some of which have the same label. How am I supposed to search for just the ones in the Inbox? Please improve the search to allow combining multiple filters.
8 votes -
Set Proton Mail as default mail application on Windows
Make it possible for Proton Mail desktop application to be selected as the default email application so when you press email links it opens the Proton Mail app instead of the Windows one or the browser version.
610 votes -
keyboard shortcuts for multi-selecting emails
As someone that gets 100+ emails a day, multi-select is very important and it's probably the most disturbing thing about Proton for me. I can't click CTRL + Left click or SHIFT + Left click to select just like in a usual mail program or file explorer on macOS or Windows.
This additionally to pinned messages (which already has feature requests that I voted for) are probably the most important features for us right now. Thank you very much!
1 vote -
Native "Free/Busy" Website Embed (Bypassing Google)
Dear Proton Team,
I am a dedicated Proton user relying on your services for privacy. However, I am facing a major hurdle in using Proton Calendar for my business workflow.
The Problem: I need to display my availability to clients on my website (e.g., Wix, WordPress). Currently, there is no native way to do this. The only workaround is sharing an ICS link to Google Calendar and embedding that. This fails for two reasons:
Sync Latency: Google updates subscribed calendars very slowly (up to 24 hours delay), leading to double bookings.
Permission Conflicts: Google treats subscribed Proton calendars as "read-only"…
9 votes -
Address book with Android
Hello. I was wondering when you will address the issue of compatibility of the address book with Android. The philosophy linked to the replacement of invasive and tracking Google apps cannot ignore making your alternative apps available and contacts are an essential option. It seems to me that the request has been made for some time but nothing new under the sun. I understand other difficulties such as the inconsistency between the web and app versions of your products but, at least the use of the address book, seems to me to be something essential
29 votes -
Booking Page - Sync availebility from my calendar
I do photography on my free time, therefore my booking page might have availibility from 4pm to 10pm on weekdays and 10am to 6pm on weekends. I would like to have the option to sync my standard calendar into the availibility on the booking page.
That way any meetings with friends etc. I have set in my calendar will automatically block the time in the booking calendar. In addition i want the option to then also block a selcted time before and after to make sure I can make both appointments.
3 votes -
Filter search ability
When searching through the proton mail filters, you could search and see if you have duplicate entries, or say you want to add an entry to an existing filter, but are unsure if you may already have it already.
16 votes -
Ability to Mark Emails as Newsletters and Train Model by Sender
Currently, there is no way to manually mark an email as a "Newsletter" in Proton Mail. It would be very helpful to have an option )for example, in the "Move to" menu or right-click actions) that allows users to:
- Mark an email as a Newsletter
- Automatically train the system to recognize the sender
- Have future emails from the same sender automatically moved to the Newsletter section,
This would give users more control, reduce manual sorting, help keep their inbox organized, and minimize clutter from recurring promotional or subscription-based emails.
15 votes -
Be able to collapse the calendar list at the left side of Proton Calendar in Windows app to allow larger area for week's calendar
Be able to collapse the calendar list at the left side of Proton Calendar in Windows app to allow larger area for week's calendar
1 vote -
Adding moon phases and equinoxes and solstices to Calendar
I would like to see moon phases represented on calendar by a moon icon, or by the four major phases, perhaps. I would also like to see Equinoxes and Solstices (or Spring begins, Summer begins..., etc.) represented for everyone in their respective regions /countries.
6 votes -
Shared ownership over a shared Calendar to allow another user to invite new users
We're using Proton for our company and have a shared calendar for holidays etc. In order to manage the shared calendar we would like shared ownership over a shared calendar or a shared calendar owned by several people.
21 votes -
Conversation - Remove all labels
In a conversation, if you have labeled a prior email (or it came labeled from Google import) it stays on ALL the threads in future - you have to manually remove each one from each thread. Can there please be a remove all labels button that applies to the whole conversation?? Would be better than tediously removing all of them. Also, we need to have conversation view to snooze e-mails, so turning off conversation view is not a viable option. Thanks!
1 vote -
Simple Tool to Open EML Files
Just need something basic to open a few EML files, don't want to install Outlook or anything heavy for it.
Tried a couple things and ended up sticking with Kernel EML Viewer, does exactly what I need without any extra issues. Just opens the file and shows everything, sender, subject, body, attachments, and it's free. Handles a few files at once too if that's ever useful.
For more information - https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/eml-viewer.html
1 vote -
Possibility of defining different time zones for start and ending of event
Time indications on e.g. a flight ticket always refer to the local airport. When adding this event to the calendar, it would be much more convenient to be able to define the time zones for the start and ending of the flight/event. This feature is already included in all other calendars out there
7 votes -
Display cached calendar immediately (no modal loading spinner)
When opening Proton Calendar on Android, please show the locally cached calendar right away instead of displaying a blocking modal loading spinner for 20–40 seconds while syncing.
The majority of events are already in the local cache. Syncing should happen silently in the background without preventing users from viewing and editing the calendar immediately.Expected behavior:
Instant display of cached data on app launch
Non-blocking background sync
Subtle “Syncing…” indicator if neededThis would make the app feel much faster and more responsive, especially when offline or on slower connections.
2 votes -
Add a confirmation dialog for deleting folders, plus Undo
I intended to delete a subfolder, and would swear in a court of law that is the choice I made in the UI.
However, the parent folder and all its subfolders were deleted thereby wrecking my entire mail management system (macros, etc.). It will take me many hours to rebuild this, and many of the de-foldered mails were action items.
There should also be the option to Undo the deletion, given the catastrophe described above.
Thank you
2 votes -
Allow ProtonMail desktop app to minimize to system tray
Add this feature already. Switched over and its my only complaint so far. It is a feature in every other proton desktop app.
9 votes -
Keep deleted events in a folder for 30 days to allow recovery in Calendar
I accidentally deleted an event and would like to recover it. If deleted events are stored in a separate "Deleted Events" calendar for 30 days, then I could recover the event (or at least view its details to accurately recreate it).
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?