Proton Mail & Calendar
1284 results found
-
Create a Mail Plus offer for 2 users
I would nice to create a Mail Plus Duo offer to allow a second email user, with just the same options as Mail Plus, but keeping the price reasonable under 10€, and avoid paying €19.99/month or €14.99/month for a Proton Duo..
3 votes -
Androlid App shortcuts
With Gmail and Google Calendar on Android, I was able to tap and hold the app icon to draft a new email or add a new event. I'd love to have similar functionality on Proton Mail and Proton Calendar. Thank you!!
https://developer.android.com/develop/ui/views/launch/shortcuts
2 votes -
List/Schedule of all events view
Please add a view where all upcoming events are visible in the list. The same view has google calendar for many years.
Here is example how it looks like:
Date Day Duration Event
April 18 Friday All day Good Friday
April 21 Monday All day Easter Monday
May 1 Thursday All day Labor Day / May Day
May 8 Thursday All day Victory in Europe Day
May 11 Sunday All day Mother's Day
June 1 Sunday All day Children's Day
June 15 Sunday All day Father's Day
July 5 Saturday All day Day of Saints Cyril and Methodius
July 6…22 votes -
Support Linux Mobile on proton-vpn-gtk-app
Hi,
I'd like to request supporting Linux Mobile.
I currently use postmarketOS as my daily driver device and it would be great to support the proton-vpn-gtk-app for Linux Mobile devices.
I think we might need to use libadwaita here in order to make the codebase maintainable for all devices sizes on Linux.
What do you think?
I'd be happy to help with implementing this. I'm a software engineering with extensive open source contribution experience:
5 votes -
CSS Animation Support
Hello, it would be awesome if we could have CSS animation support. I have a corporate email signature for my company and we use a gold shimmer animation via CSS as one of our main brand recognition points. Sadly with our migration to Proton, we're only able to make our signature use just a bland flat gold font color. Could this be added for support? Thank you!
3 votes -
Preserve Reverse Alias When Forwarding Your Own Sent Messages
When an email is sent via a reverse alias, forwarding that same message (e.g., to add a missed recipient) reveals the sender’s real Proton Mail address instead of the alias. Users must manually edit the forwarded message to hide their real address, which is easy to forget and defeats the privacy purpose of reverse aliases.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a reverse alias (e.g., alias@protonmail.com).
- Compose and send an email to Recipient A using that alias.
- Realize you omitted Recipient B and click Forward on the sent message.
- In the compose window, add Recipient B and send.
- The forwarded email’s From/Reply‑To header now shows…
10 votes -
warn when reply to is different than from
I just had a fishing attempt from someone I know, and the phisher had set the reply-to address to be a different account. I initially did not notice because the To line for reply does not show the email address by default.
It would be good if there was a warning that the reply-to is different than the From address.2 votes -
Let user choose default calender notification settings
I would like to be able to set the default notifications that are automatically set up when adding an event to a calendar. It's really annoying and time consuming to have to manually change it every time to my own preferences.
5 votes -
RSVP functionality
I'd like to see the ability to RSVP (Respondez s'il vous plait) to events. This would allow me to easily indicate my attendance (Yes, No, Maybe) to event organizers, similar to how it works in other calendar applications.
303 votes -
Ability to Switch Accounts in Calendar on Android
Ability to Add and Switch Accounts in Calendar on Android without having to logout each time. Just like the Mail app works on Android.
7 votes -
5 votes
-
Go to Folder
In Proton Mail's web application, I would like to go easily to a particular folder. Convenient ways would be:
- A 'Go to Folder...' shortcut (much like the very useful 'M' shortcut to move a message to a folder). 'Shift + M' is a natural candidate.
- When viewing a message listed in 'All mail', this message's folder icon appears (on the same line as the 'From' field, between the 'Star' icon and the 'time received'). Clicking on this icon currently folds the message, but it could instead offer me some actions such as 'Go to folder' or 'Move to…7 votes -
66 votes
-
Drawing event
Drawing an event in day view to another time, without clicking on the events inside feature
2 votes -
Manage Email Expiration Dates in Proton Mail
Introduction
When receiving marketing emails, I want to be able to identify messages with expiration dates, especially those that have already expired, in order to effectively declutter my inbox and actively contribute to reducing the ecological impact associated with storing these expired messages.
Problem and Context
The "Email Expiration Date" project aims to reduce the environmental impact of commercial emails by facilitating the deletion of outdated messages. Currently, email clients lack integrated tools to effectively manage the deletion of emails sent by advertisers who have set an expiration date. Implementing this feature in email clients would provide users with effective…
25 votes -
PDF viewer in Android ProtonMail app, with easy save to ProtonDrive
Completed request 7808634 was for pdf preview, which of course works in ProtonMail Windows app, and also in ProtonDrive Android.
But in ProtonMail Android, although I've updated to latest version, the "Open With" for pdf attachments doesn't offer me an integrated Proton pdf viewer.
Only 3rd party ones, including Google Drive and Dropbox... giving me a quick workflow to save recieved pdfs into Dropbox. But of course I'd like my default cloud to be ProtonDrive!4 votes -
Add sender email to contacts shortcut
Seems like adding a sender's email to contacts in PM Android should be available but can't find it. Please add a link to open a new contact when doing a long press on a sender's email in the email header.
3 votes -
Trafft Integration
I use Trafft as my booking system. It relies on an integration with Google calendar in order to check if I'm free for appointments. It's a 2 way system, so Trafft can read my Google calendar, and also write new appointments to it. This isn't possible with Proton, which is why my calendars are still with Google. I'd love to move them. Can you make this happen?
2 votes -
Option to select oldest conversations in the trash
When you're trying to clean up the trash on the web client, you can either select every message one-by-one or select all of them at once; you cannot select, for example, the oldest 500. The selection checkbox only has options to "select all", select read/unread and starred/unstarred.
I currently have 8000 messages in my trash (I just found out that it doesn't auto-delete on free accounts 🤡), so I'd like to delete only the oldest 7500. For safety, I don't want to wipe all the newer messages; who knows, I might need to recover something in there.
2 votes -
Multiple alerts per calender item
Multiple alerts per calender item.
A feature iCloud calendar has.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?