Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
Integrate What3Words into signature file
what3words is increasingly used to identify a very specific location, and is ideal for identifying an address.
I'd like to see Proton acknowledge its popularity and recognise its benefit by including it in the links feature to signature files.
Currently we can create a link to a website and email address. Why not a what3words address too?
2 votes -
Recall email's sent between two proton accounts similar to outlook.
It would be great if it was possible to recall or edit an unviewed email sent from one proton account to another, a feature which outlook has and has been extremely useful.
5 votes -
I would love to see a dedicated calendar app for iPad with integrated to-do list and reminders list, and year-at-a-glance page
I would love to see a dedicated calendar app for iPad with integrated to-do list and reminders list, and year-at-a-glance page
20 votes -
After select two or more Emails, forwarded them as enclosed files in one email
Select two or more Emails from different folders, and then using the forward function to send them as an attachment in one Email to a specific sender.
4 votes -
Use Arrow Keys to Scroll Messages
Simple idea, and available on most email software, please allow users to scroll down each email in the inbox using arrow keys. It saves so much time when you don't have to use your mouse.
4 votes -
Calendy Connection
Hi! I would love to connect my Proton Calendar into Calendy, so I could schedule calls directly into my Calendar, and block busy times. Cheers!
3 votes -
See all events from a calendar
I got multiple "My calendars", and I'd like for a way to view all events from one of them.
It'd also be fine to just be able to do a search, like: "calendar:anniversaries"
6 votes -
Integrate calendar into email all in one place
I would like to view my calendar on the same screen as my email.
Similar to how Outlook does it would be perfect. Calendar on the right side, email on the left/center.2 votes -
Encrypted contact email address
Currently , in contact information, email addresses are not encrypted. Even if several email addresses are saved, they are all non-encrypted.
Encrypted email addresses in addition to non-encrypted ones would be nice to have. This way we could choose between encrypted and non-encrypted email addresses and the corresponding functionalities.6 votes -
Visual indicator in calendar to distinguish meeting from event
I wish I could identify very easily, by looking at my day or my week in the calendar, which elements are meetings (with other people invited basically) and which are events or tasks I added myself to perform a specific action or project (therefore without anyother people invited).
This could also work with the invitation I receive when I acknowledge to participate.
There could be a small icon added to the entry when it is a meeting (for instance a group of people next to the time of the event : 👪).5 votes -
send
Ability to send-mail-as a different (non-proton) address via SMTP. Similar to what gmail has. This would encourage migration over from google for users such as me that cannot completely retire a google account (this relates to another suggestion I posted about creating a 3rd party login service).
5 votes -
Zurückstellen von Mails
Durchwischen sollte man auch in die Optionen gelangen können, Mail – Nachrichten zurückzustellen. Das ist derzeit umständlich mit dem tippen über verschiedene Punkte. Sollte so einfach sein wie das wischen zum Löschen oder das wischen zum archivieren.
2 votes -
Meine Nachrichten umwandeln Kalender Termine
Bitte ermöglichen, dass nachrichten in Mail umgewandelt werden können in Termine im Kalender
2 votes -
Calendar Keyboard Shortcut - "Go to"
I would love to be able to use a shortcut (i.e., Ctrl-g) to go to to a date other than what is currently displayed. Currently, the only way to do it is to click the 'Next month' or 'Previous month' until you (finally) get to the month in question. This is especially tedious when I want to go to a date in the previous or next year, much less 2 or 3 years before/after.
7 votes -
Shorten name of Calendar to Proton Cal to clean up iPhone home screen
Superficial I know, but the long name just looks messy on the iPhone home screen underneath the app the letter get bunched up comparing to other apps.
Better to shorten to something like Proton Cal so it looks clean
3 votes -
Spell check and auto correction for an email message SUBJECT line
As mentioned in the title - when composing a message
6 votes -
Add hotkeys to switching between day, week & month view
Sort of like Google calendar, it would be great if on my keyboard if I could just press "d", "w" or "m" to switch between day week & month views.
Similar to how pressing "/" opens up search!
5 votes -
persistent notifications
I already lost too many events because their notification go away after some hours. Make them persistent, only go away when I close it or mark as done
9 votes -
Bulk Deletion
This has been posted before. Why was it deleted?
I have over 70 pages of emails from a newspaper I subscribe to. I can only delete a page at a time. Surely it would make sense to delete these 70 pages in one go? Wouldn't it clear more room for server space if every one were allowed this option?
I don't fancy spending half an hour doing this page by page.
5 votes -
Proton Mail Desktop - Addition Jumplist (Windows 10/11)
Many apps have a Jumplist that pops up when you right click the application on your taskbar. Is it possible to add a jumplist to the desktop client too?
I suggest adding these buttons on the jumplist:
Mark all as read
Create new E-Mail
add a new calendar entry
shortcuts to Proton VPN and Calendar3 votes
- Don't see your idea?