Skip to content

Proton Mail

124 results found

1. A #real #attachments #manager

Attachments: for a better managing of files in & out, could be a good idea having an area named:
    ATTACHMENT"S BANK or
    FILES BANK SAFEBOX.
    Somehow people value more their attachments either email body content, so what is the real meaning of emails if not because the attachments????
    But if you afford this BANK or FILES SAFEBOX or similar names, why do not go further???
    GO FURTHER:
    After creating that BANK for files and attachments, allow the user to have every contact name with its own attachments separating files IN and Files OUT (or sent). That could be real WOW…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You will see this functionality under the “Advanced Search” option below the search window. Once you click on this you will be able to select “Contains Attachment” and select any other parameters you wish to search by.

2. I would like to be able to access earlier messages

I've been using email since 1995, and never before have I run into a web mail service that apparently does not allow access to messages prior to those shown on the initial Inbox screen.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to get to earlier messages that I'm not seeing?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please see the arrows in the upper right hand corner of your page (below your name). These arrows will allow you to navigate to other pages of emails. There should be a “1” in between the arrows. You can also click this one to pick the specific page you would like to jump to.

3. Pixel tracking in emails

Seeing images in an email makes it feel like I'm in the 21st century, but I dont want to be tracked with pixels or other technology, would be nice to block these without blocking images. Kind of like what hey.com does.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Insert new text field in contacts

Add a freeform text field for contacts. In Gmail contacts this field is called "Notes". The purpose of such a field is to add information about the contact that may be important. History, relationship, detail, memory joggers, whatnot, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?