Skip to content

Proton VPN

84 results found

1. Profiles: Select Multiple Countries

I would love if there was a way to select multiple country servers for a random pool so when I connect I know I'm connected to one of the preferred countries but a different one each time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. LAN subnet allowlist in macOS client

Add an allowlist of LAN subnets for local routing (macOS). I switched from the PC client, which allows a list of allowable private IP addresses to bypass, to the macOS client which only has the generic "Allow LAN Connections" toggle switch. The macOS client has a lot less functionality and customization: It only passes-through on the current local subnet. If you are on a more complicated local network that includes VLANs, for example if you are on the 192.168.0.x side, you cannot go to 192.168.1.x or 10.0.0.2 or 172.16.0.2, etc. It would be nice to be given the option for…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve screen reader support

As a screen reader user it can be fairly tricky tabbing around the interface to get access to all the various sections and areas of the app such as viewing the server list by country. You can get most things done through Windows command prompt which is excellent but for most people it would make life so much easier if screen reader accessability was taken into consideration during development of the app. For that reason I find it quick and simple grabbing server configs from my account using either Openvpn or Wireguard for windows as the interfaces and menues in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Albania

It would be useful to also have Albania among the available countries. Useful for several video and music streaming sites

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?