Pause button timer, auto reconnect Feature Request
I’d really love to see a pause button for the VPN that lets you temporarily disable the connection for a set amount of time, such as 2, 5, 10, or 20 minutes, and then automatically reconnect once that time has passed.
I used this feature quite often with NordVPN when I needed to access certain websites or services that didn’t work properly while connected to a VPN. It was really convenient because I didn’t have to remember to manually reconnect afterward.
At the moment, the biggest issue is that if I disconnect the VPN to access one of these websites, I can easily forget to turn it back on once I’m finished. An automatic reconnect timer would solve this problem and provide a much safer and more convenient experience. Even a simple option like “Pause for 5 minutes” would be extremely useful.
Last edited by geometry dash a minute ago