Allow Lumo to directly read and write ProtonDrive native files
Allow Lumo to directly read ProtonDrive native files and to read them consistently as part of their knowledge base in a project. We are working on using Proton as our office suite for a small startup and it would be great to develop files in the native formats and then use them as knowledge for Lumo Chats. It would be fantastic if Lumo could also update those files as we ask and it be part of the system.
-
Proton Drive - Paid Plan User
commented
This makes sense actually. Right now the workflow is:
a) I upload a file to my linked proton drive folder.
b) I use Lumo to read that file.
c) I ask Lumo for output.
d) I go to other editor locally, and copy/paste Lumo's output on that file
e) I re-upload the file to the linked Proton Drive.It just makes no sense for me. This workflow renders the integration Lumo + Proton Drive useless for me.
Gemini does this and it literately is the only reason why I am considering using it (Gemini I mean). Please, finish the integration between Lumo + Proton Drive.
-
luminosity
commented
This could be useful. Gemini does a similar thing and offers to create a google spreadsheet on the account. Only Proton would be trustworthy with it.