**Feature Request: Research Integration & Source Transparency**
Feature Request: Research Integration & Source Transparency
As an engineering professional using Lumo for medical/pharmacological research, I'm requesting:
1. Research-database integration for web search: Preprint servers (medRxiv, bioRxiv), clinical trial registries (NCT database), and PubMed with full-text retrieval—not just consumer health pages. Current gaps hurt real-world workflows (e.g., GLP-1 titration research misses >1 year of data).
2. Visible source trail: Inline citations linking claims to specific retrieved passages so technical users can audit responses faster.
3. Fresher model training: April 2024 cutoff creates systematic lag in fast-moving domains like pharmacology and longevity science. Request more frequent retraining cadence.
4. Domain-aware routing: Specialized models for medical/scientific queries would improve answer quality for research-heavy users.
These changes would move Lumo from useful to reliably primary for deep research workflows. Happy to provide examples or beta test.
-
Cody Fyler commented
I'm a computer scientist and I'm interested in autism and glp-1 research specifically, but generally speaking, my research can span many other medical paradigms. Having access to better data sources and models would remove the friction I'm currently facing along with the constant corrections I have to give Lumo on newer research.