Custom event time zones in Proton Calendar
I have been traveling more, and I would like to book work and personal events in their respective time zones. I have my current primary time zone as Central U.S. (Chicago), but a secondary time zone doesn't really make sense for short trips to other time zones. An example is I booked a museum tour at a specified time in London, UK next year. I would like to add it with the 12:00 at London 0 GMT. And then let's say I book a dinner reservation in Washington, DC for my trip this week. I could make it 6:00 pm Eastern U.S. and not have to think about making it 5:00 pm Central U.S. My ideal suggestion would be a quick search field that has pre-populated with cities and countries and their time zones pulled from Wikipedia, then also the GMT system for when a backup is necessary.