Feature Requests & Performance Feedback: Bulk Chat Management and Default Ghost Mode
I'm a regular user experiencing two related issues I'd appreciate your help with:
Performance Issue: The UI is loading slower than before. My theory is this may be related to accumulated chat history, given the zero-access encryption architecture means data decrypts locally. Could you confirm whether this is a known behavior or if there are other likely causes?
Feature Requests:
Bulk/Multi-Select Delete: Currently, deleting chats requires removing them one at a time. A checkbox-based multi-select mode would save significant time when managing a large history.
Archive Functionality: An archive option (separate from delete) would help declutter the active chat list while preserving content for later retrieval.
Default Ghost Mode: I'd like to set ghost mode as the default behavior so only selected conversations are saved, rather than enabling it manually each session. Alternatively, an "ephemeral by default" toggle in settings would work.
Why this matters: These features would directly impact daily usability, especially for power users with extensive chat histories. They'd also strengthen Lumo's privacy-by-position by putting more granular control in users' hands.
Thanks for building such a thoughtful, private AI assistant. I'm happy to provide additional detail or test beta features if helpful.