Separate second passwords per service
Right now there’s a second password for the email account. Can we set a different second password per service and choose whether to use it or not?
The issue is that when I log into Drive or Authenticator, they ask for the email’s second password — which isn’t secure. I set that second password specifically for email, so that if I enter my password in another service, nobody could use it to access my mailbox.
For example, I don’t need a second password for Authenticator or VPN. Sometimes I log into my VPN at my parents’ place, and I don’t see a problem if it stays logged in there — I only use it on two devices anyway.
-
Theodore Ashford commented
Per-service second passwords would be a great security improvement, especially for separating email access from less-sensitive services. https://junkremoval-hemet.com/lamb-canyon-landfill-rules-hemet-homeowners-guide/ sits along Lamb Canyon Road between Beaumont and San Jacinto and takes waste from much of western Riverside County. The Riverside County Department of Waste Resources runs the site.