Upgrade Proton Meet 1 hour limit for paying subcribers
Proton Meet is a great service. I think you should consider upgrading the time limit for paid plans to 3 hours. I have no problem with the limit of quantity as I understand you don't want us to make big business with a "semi-free" service but we still are subcribers paying for privacy. 1 hour is too short. Please be a little more generous with your subcribers.
-
Pierre95
commented
I agree. I personnally would even appreciate the ability to choose a packaged plan like unlimited, increase a little, if it means no limit or a much higher limit time then 1 hour.
-
Mike Miler
commented
I agree that a longer meeting duration would make Proton Meet more practical for paying users, especially for longer discussions, online classes, and team conversations. Privacy-focused platforms are becoming more valuable as people look for secure alternatives. Along with better features, having simple guides and resources that help users understand different apps and digital tools can improve the overall experience. I also found resources like https://officialsmartplayapk.com useful for exploring Android app information and setup tips.
-
Hella commented
Enhance railway safety and operational awareness with practical training covering equipment, procedures, and responsibilities. The Track Trolley Controller Plus Ironman https://its-training.co.uk/ course develops essential workplace skills.
-
Robert
commented
Thanks for sharing your suggestion. Extending the meeting time for paid subscribers could improve the experience while continuing to support users who value privacy and secure communication.
For more helpful insights and useful information, you can also explore https://calculadoraaliciia.es/
-
Sleve
commented
Yes. I am an Unlimited subscriber and while I don't expect this would yield unlimited video calls, 1 hour feels a bit abrupt.
-
Jan Du
commented
Agree. 1 hour isn't long enough to get a sense of performance. Especially when most of us have been on longer Teams, Zoom, Google calls, etc. There's no way to test how it stacks up against those alternatives since it's not widely used yet.
-
zippy
commented
Agreed. One hour is unrealistic to even life-test a service like this. I suggest taking inspiration from Brave Talk. They are completely free for up to four users.
-
Anonymous
commented
Why just 3 hours? Unlimited plans, in particular, are seeming less and less "unlimited" with all the additional product and price segmentation Proton has introduced in new products. The fact that Unlimited subscribers get no additional Proton Meet usage beyond what free plans get is a little insulting to those of us who have supported Proton by paying for a subscription that says "Unlimited" on the tin.
-
Y
commented
I'm on Mail Plus, and I would really appreciate better limits when hosting meetings. Meet Professional add-on is an overkill for me in terms of features and price. I only once or twice a week may have a conference call with my friends, and it's never more than 6 participants.
-
Rene P
commented
Agree, no issue that a source of revenue is needed for a return on investment but at least give the paying customers extra benefits or at least an option for a (nice) discount. I had high hopen and saw some personal use cases but the limit of 1 hour is not working for me.