General Ideas
999 results found
-
Add an "App Switcher" to desktop version, like browser versions of your services/apps.
Would like to see an "App Switcher" like you have available on your browser versions of your services for my desktop as an option to move between available services/apps.
5 votes -
"Mobile Apps" Category for Proton Pass
I have dozens of iOS app logins which are usually email/password or sign in with apple etc. Currently I am using lots of notes in my vault - this is messy and aesthetically annoying! It would be nice to have an icon to differentiate between iOS apps and notes.
2 votes -
Please, please finally make it possible to mark a message as “very important” and get the corresponding delivery status.
Please, please finally make it possible to mark a message as “very important” and get the corresponding delivery status.
2 votes -
Better onboarding documentation
Two bits of information would have helped me as I onboarded to the Proton ecosystem if they were placed front and center:
Make it obvious that there's a limit to the number of times you can delete an email. As I set up a strategy for myself, I created a number of emails that I then wanted to rename, and hit the limit of deletions. This could be as simple as showing a generic message every time a user tries to delete an email that says "Are you sure you want to delete this email? You are only allowed to…
3 votes -
proton meet
Could you add a hide self‑view” option in Proton Meet to reduce unconfort during emotional one‑on‑one calls.This has been requested by nearly all my clients.
4 votes -
Plaud
We need an AI stt possibility like Plaud but better and secured on proton European servers
2 votes -
Search function in Standard Notes
Add the ability for text search within individual notes in Standard Notes. I have some loooong list style notes and it's very tedious to have to go through manually to check what's in there.
9 votes -
7 votes
-
Quad9 Private Relay
Apple's Private Relay is a cool and effective setup. It made me think about a system-wide alternative, hence the title. It could almost be a service in its own right, seperate from Proton VPN but included in the vpn interface for Plus/Ultimate subscribers. You could also build on top of that partnership for a tor alternative and bring Mullvad in as the middle node (vice-versa for users already using mullvad vpn). All three could have dedicated optimized servers for the service. "Mullton9" ? Lol. "Provad9" sounds too much like an ED med. Use-case would be someone who just wants privacy…
2 votes -
File Integration between Mail and Drive ( Attach / save )
It would be amazing to be able to do the following:
- Attach files to Proton Mail directly from Proton Drive (as link or as file)
- Save files from emails to Proton Drive
- Mass save attachments to Proto Drive2,884 votes -
Remote desktop
A new app similar to AnyDesk, TeamViewer, or the basic protocols on Mac and Windows, integrated into the proton infrastructure.
6 votes -
différencier les différents alias dans la boite de réception: une sous-catégorie par alias
Ça permet de recevoir, par exemple, ceux pro séparés du perso.
2 votes -
This is in regards to the iPhone App. Default location is now the inbox vs last used location.
At some point, the phone app changed, when you open the App, it now defaults to the Inbox. I use filters heavily, and don't operate out of the Inbox at all. The app use to default to the last used location, it would be nice if that could either be default, or an option. Thanks
2 votes -
add canadien french with courriel, pourriel
add canadien french with courriel, pourriel
3 votes -
Instant communications
I absolutely love my proton business account. However, I would like an instant communication app with two features. One a messenger and a walkie talkie type feature such as zello. It would be great have such features to communicate with a team in real time and potential clients.
6 votes -
Lumo integration with code editors
Most of the use I make of AI is to assist me with coding tasks so it would be great to integrate it with code editors. Maybe making it compatible with tools like https://www.continue.dev/ would be the easiest.
9 votes -
Shortcut for 'Print' an email in the desktop app would speed up workflow
A shortcut for 'Print' an email in the desktop app would speed up the workflow to print emails.
17 votes -
Highlighting and formatting feature in emails
Hello,
Been using Protonmail for a few good years. I am enjoy it. However, I had this idea (and i did the search and did not see pop up) of having a feature in the email of where you can highlight certain parts of paragraph in the email to make it stick out before you send it to someone, or keep it for yourself. Sometime i miss a date, or statement that was made in a email or vise versa. And I think if highlighting so I can see it and they can see it when it is sent to…
2 votes -
Proton traductor
Create proton traductor like google traductor but encrypted!
2 votes -
Hardware security key for Authenticator app
Physical FIFO key like Yubi key for Authenticator App. I currently do use the Yubi Key Authenticator app but would switch to Proton if it used a physical key.
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?