General Ideas
998 results found
-
Automatic scan of email with automatic generation of action points and drafting of answers.
For our company, I want to automate the information and operations flow. I think that an important aspect of automatic information and business operations flow would be an automation to read my emails, draft action points, communicate those action points to me and other stakeholders, and draft answering emails (including proposing scheduling Zoom meetings using dates and times from my Proton calendar). I would like to export the action items so I can draft full plans in software like Perplexity.
2 votes -
blocco mail fastidiose
salve, vorrei sapere se esiste in Proton.mail la possibilità di bloccare una mail. Io provenire da gmail e a volte se capitava questo tipo di mail fastidiose le bloccavo per non vederle più. Io essere entrato in impostazioni ma non avere trovato ''blocca mail''. essere io che non ho visto oppure non esiste in Proton.mail? Se non essere in Proton potrebbe essere un qualcosa in più che comunque a mio avviso può servire agli utenti. grazie
2 votes -
Proton Bookmarks
To enhance browser bookmark functionality by making them organizable and shareable securely across browsers.
Key Features:
Secure Encryption: Proton Bookmarks employs robust encryption, ensuring your bookmark data remains secure and protected from unauthorized access.
Cross-Browser Compatibility: Enjoy a seamless bookmarking experience across various browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and more. Your bookmarks will be accessible from any browser you use.
Organizational Tools: Proton Bookmarks allows you to organize bookmarks with ease. Create folders and subfolders, enabling efficient categorization and quick access to your saved websites.
Shareability: Share bookmarks securely with others. Proton Bookmarks offers encrypted sharing, allowing you to collaborate…
642 votes -
Publish Standard Notes on the Microsoft Store as MSIX
Please make Standard Notes available on the Microsoft Store as MSIX package with automatic updates.
2 votes -
Reconsider Bridge for iOS
If it is a technical impediment, please reconsider this feature because the tech keeps changing with new iOS releases.
It is not acceptable to force your paying customers to use several mail apps on iOS. It should be the users choice if they want to use the built-in app or Proton Mail. Proton won't keep up with iOS features in terms of integration with the OS (and new stuff like AI). So please allow us to use the email clients we desire.Thanks
5 votes -
Labels and Automatic Actions
Gmail has a feature that lets you set labels to certain senders or key word and then assign actions. For example i could assign a label to addresses that send me ads and promotions and then assign actions that automatically mark these emails and read and move them to a folder i created.
Can we please add a feature like this on the free version?
4 votes -
Remove Delete Account button from various phone apps
It is scary how easy it is to delete an account using all these apps (Mail, Calendar, VPN, etc.) I would be super worried if I lost my phone while it is unlocked.
3 votes -
When will Proton launch a secured DM or chat
I think this has been suggested before. But a secured chat program would be awesome
12 votes -
Gimme "sticker" merch!
Please sell sticker merch at Proton Store!
8 votes -
Templates for digital stationary
I would love to see PM add a template option that would allow us to use digital stationery. This is a feature of Gmail
3 votes -
Proton should support and mediate collaborative projects on Activitypub, AT and the bridge between these for a more democratic internet
Proton should support the development of an open source and directly user influenced internet. Social media platforms control a large share of this market, and they have proven to be bad actors towards democratic foundations and individual freedom. Activitypup and AT (fediverse and mainly BlueSky) have shown us that there is another way. Meta takes this serious as they have build their new platform, Threads, to integrate with Activitypub. This means that Meta is supporting the Fediverse, or rather, that they're trying to win the market share. As the other platforms in the fediverse are mainly community driven projects, the…
4 votes -
Add category based DNS content filtering for ProtonVPN users
Not via third party custom DNS servers like OpenDNS, Quad9 etc.
Please consider adding this functionality to Proton DNS servers.5 votes -
iOS Dark Mode Icons
Currently, app icons for Proton Mail, Proton Drive, and Proton Calendar do not support iOS 18's dark tinted icon effects, however Proton Pass and Proton VPN do.
68 votes -
Iphone widgets for calendar and mail. Setting up proton calendar as default app on ios
Iphone widgets for calendar and mail. Setting up proton calendar as default app on ios
37 votes -
Add IPv6 support and AAAA DNS records
By all means continue supporting the legacy standard (IPv4) but please also support the current standard! This seems to be missing from every Proton service?
15 votes -
Zero Trust
Make Proton VPN Capable of changing your VPN account to a Zero Trust account like Tailscale or Twingate integrating Security posture checks with integrations like Sentinel One being able to access local resources
9 votes -
Searchable IOS calendar.
Simply put if I can’t search a calendar to find out when my last eye doctors appointment was or when my dad‘s next cardiologist appointment is, a calendar is useless to me.
I would rather use proton products than any others and I have been a long time paying supporter; but, until the iOS version becomes searchable I will continue pay to use a different calendar app also.58 votes -
Proton Toolbox/Application Hub/Tray
I would like to suggest the introduction of a Toolbox or Application Hub, akin to the Jetbrains Tools.
This Toolbox or Hub would be the central place to manage all Proton applications and guarantee that applications are up-to-date and easily accessible.
Right now I have to open each application separately, am not able to open all applications at launch, cannot revert to different versions, etc. A Jetbrains Toolbox style application could facilitate all these application management features and reduce friction for users.
I've voted for a similar issue before but that issue has since been deleted. Hence I'm creating a…
6 votes -
Proposal for Hands-Free AI Accessibility for Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing Users
Dear Proton Team,
As you may recall, I previously highlighted the cost barrier for deaf or hard-of-hearing users; this proposal builds on that by focusing on functional, hands-free AI accessibility.
I would like to propose a solution that allows users like myself to interact with AI-driven features entirely through conversation or text commands, without needing to manually adjust settings, navigate menus, or configure workflows. Specifically, I would like the AI to:
…• Automatically create, organize, and manage tasks or outputs based on instructions. • Handle repetitive or complex actions efficiently. • Deliver notifications, summaries, or insights without requiring direct interaction3 votes -
Proton Authenticator - Add a check for updates button
Adding a check for updates button would help keep users up to date with the application
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?