General Ideas
998 results found
-
I need a fax for my smartphone that work on simcard phone company frequencies
The title talks a lot.
4 votes -
xbox
beable to open xbox app on pc through protonvpn
2 votes -
Proton router and wifi access points (hardware or softwaredefined)
Dear Proton,
You guys are amazing and I really enjoy using your products.
What I enjoy about your approach is that you guys are extremely thorough in terms of privacy, security and configurability.
This idea is a little bit different than your normal activities perhaps, but how about Proton router and Wi-Fi access points? So Proton network infrastructure products.
Proton could explore designing Proton secure home and business routers and Wi-Fi access points / extenders.
This could be hardware, OR you could do a similar approach as PfSense / OPNSense designing the software and we as the users choose our…
19 votes -
unsecured Apple environment in UK , solved
Now that the UK forced Apple to disable the end-to-end encryption of its cloud. And any user (good or bad) who its "geolocalizes" in the UK will have exposed the full content of it. It is a great time for more users to access proton privacy and security. SO... A bridge app that allows you to easily force Apple systems (phones, computers, tablets, ....) to use proton drive for their backups would be great!!!
same for calendar and the rest of proton services! replace unsecured apple services for proton!2 votes -
Make a budgeting app / feature
Create a budgeting app. I would love to have the privacy of Proton when dealing with my money.
18 votes -
19 votes
-
Protonmail for IOS: drag documents out of the app
Hi it would be awesome if one could simply drag an attachment from an email to the desktop or anywhere rather than have to use the Download button. I never realized of great that was until i moved to Protonmail from apple mail which has this feature.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
4 votes -
Print from Standard Notes
I moved all of my spreadsheets over to Standard Notes, but the issue I'm running into now is that there is no print feature so I'm stuck exporting from SN to Excel to print. If I could print directly from the Standard Notes program, I could get rid of Excel completely, which would be nice.
6 votes -
Buy MightyNetworks and Encrypt it
Buy MightyNetworks and encrypt it. MightyNetworks is a community collaboration for business and individuals. it is a company based in California and led by some CEO. Their user layout for a community-based site is really nice and I think all they need is to be encrypted and bought and managed by you.
You would allow Visionary or Unlimited subscription members create their own network on MightyNetworks for their businesses or interests and guarantee end-to-end encryption for everything shared in these private networks. Users who create a network could invite like-minded friends and connoisseurs like a private community that's invite-only for…
4 votes -
VPN for NC
VPN for North Carolina
3 votes -
Icon Indicator for new Mails like Outlook
An indicator on the icon in the taskbar that there are new emails. Just like in Outlook, an envelope appears on the icon in the taskbar to indicate that there are new emails.
6 votes -
PROTON NEWS APP
PROTON NEWS
Fast, Secure and encrypted access.18 votes -
marcador de conectado en la barra de tareas vuelva a ser visible
Se agradecería que el icono de "conectado" volviera a ser visible en la barra de tareas de Windows. Con la última actualización ha desaparecido.
Gracias
2 votes -
Prevent Screen Capture
Feature preventing all Proton apps from being captured by any screen capturing software like TeamViewer or AnyDesk.
20 votes -
An app to merge other messaging apps (messenger, telegram etc.) and limit their access to our data
Proton messaging app solves only a part of a problem, as we still have to use messenger, telegram, WhatsApp etc, so having an app that would merge them all in one place and most importantly, provide the security against them accessing our data, so that we don't have to install them on our devices on their terms. A secure intermediate app that nests them all in one place.
30 votes -
unwanted e-mails
Hello, I have solved my unwanted phone calls issue. Those who aren't in my address book may call but I never reply. Unsubscribing seldom works therefore I suppose it is possible to do the same with incoming e-mails. If they are not in a list, they are rejected (and may receive an explanation).
Thank you4 votes -
preload or preload on startup or a toggle
When launching proton apps. Allow parts of the app to be preloaded, or if the app is set to be launched when the app starts on pc startup. It would depend on how much ram is available. This would improve the speed and or the responsiveness of the app. A toggle could be added.
2 votes -
Proton acquire Skype
Proton to acquire soon to be discontinued Skype from Microsoft and make its own.
3 votes -
identity security solution
Just like DUO, you could sell identity security solution.
Lots of us dont wanna use american company.4 votes -
I have been a proton mail user for a fair time now and ask you to investigate (and then recommend) Spoutible as a social media platform.
I am a Spoutible usser as my social media platfrom.
I found Mastodon's moderation to be idiosynchratic.
Spoutible is created by a black American, Christopher Bouzy, who also invented BotSentinel (iirc).
It is a LGBTQ / Black etc friendly site which has very clearly articulated rules and is super prompt in dealing with bots.
I commend it to you.2 votes
- Don't see your idea?