break out rooms
Many online meetings involve splitting larger groups into subgroups - either defined up front/ad hoc or even random - preferrably with a facilitator backchannel and tools to view who is where. Return to plenary can be based upon timer or facilitator decision.
-
Morgan
commented
we need this!
-
Gerald
commented
Required for training, sharing, working group.
This is the main blocage to remove zoom -
Marcel Collignon
commented
I read in this thread the label "planned". Interesting. I wish I knew what the expected month is that break out rooms will be available in Proton Meet. Any tips on where to find that in this forum?
-
Marcel Collignon
commented
Very important for my work (as facilitator)
This would be the last function before I switch completely to Proton Meet and will terminate my zoom account -
mantis
commented
Yes!!! If break out rooms and polls are added sooo many organizations will switch
-
A
commented
Oh man! this is absolutely critical! I switched thinking it was already there and just realised it isn't, that was a huge mistake! I need this for my classes!
-
Josef
commented
absolutely critical, in order to switch to proton meet
-
seitek
commented
For me this is the most important feature for my organization to switch to proton meet