Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

1285 results found

  1. Reading mode for email body

    Reading mode for email body with the ability to choose font size and background color would have been fantastic.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add a 'Test filter' button when creating mail rules

    When creating a filter, please add a “Test” button. Yandex Mail has this feature and it’s extremely convenient.

    This way I could immediately see, without leaving the filter editor, whether my rule actually matches emails. Yandex shows a list of messages the filter would apply to.

    Right now, many filters don’t work immediately even after saving and checking “apply to existing messages”, so I have to wait and guess whether I configured it correctly. This makes setting up filters slow and frustrating.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve efficiency of viewing emails, better utilize dead space

    On the iPad, if i have a lot of unread emails, it's a lot faster to go through them efficiently in Apple Mail than in Proton Mail because of the main screen format. 1: Showing the email list on the left side (with the option to show 2-3 lines of content), and 2: showing the selected email's full content on the right hand side, allows you to quickly see each email, then delete or move on to the next email without ever having to leave the main screen.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dynamic email / alias addressing

    This would be most likely against the way email is working nowadays, but could every email I create be sent from dynamically created alias so I do not own a real, static email address as such and I am not prone to any spam, phishing attemps and so on?

    I could imagine me, my digital identity, my emails being of a digital pod which could be contacted only when I would have made a first, initial attempt.

    I am not even sure if this technically makes sense,

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lock desktop app

    It would be interesting to be able to lock the Proton Mail Windows application with a security code like the Proton Pass application, both manually and after a certain time, so that you do not have to constantly log out and log in

    458 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. “Read Receipt” as DEFAULT for Mac app users? Thanks.

    It would be very helpful, IMHO, to have a default setting option to request read receipts for outgoing messages. Thank you!

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For Huawei devices

    Hi, I like the app and it would be nice if it is also available natively for Huawei devices in its app store, appgallery, for a better experience

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would love an API to read and send emails for Proton mail addresses.

    A possible use case could be showing unread emaisl on a TRMNL screen :)

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to copy paste and edit calendar events on Android devices

    I want to be able to copy paste an event (e.g.: Doctor appointment) to a different date and create a new event with modifications.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. server-side integration for proton mail

    Proton Mail lacks a developer-facing event/API platform for backend automation. I need machine-to-machine notifications for incoming email (webhooks/events) and programmatic mail access without relying on Proton Bridge or desktop clients.
    Maybe allow users to opt into developer integrations (webhooks/API access) for specific addresses or folders, even if that requires a different trust model or user-granted application permissions.
    Or api access via user-held keys.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Resizable folders panel in Column layout

    On desktop and web, when using Column layout, I can resize the messages list vs. the opened message, but I can’t resize the left folders panel (Inbox, Trash, etc.). Please add an option to resize that panel too.

    For me it’s way too wide, and making it smaller would give more space to the message view, which is more useful.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adresse aus Kontakt als Vorschlag für Veranstaltungsort im Kalender

    Wenn man bei Apple im Kalender einen Termin erstellt und den Veranstaltungsort auswählt, reicht es aus einen Kontaktnamen einzugeben um die gespeicherte Adresse auswählen zu können.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I miss the possibility for ‘to do’s’ with a check box if done in Proton Calendar.

    Every day the Proton Users has things to do. In Proton Calendar the to do’s should be visible every day on top of the day. IF finished check the box and the user knows that he has done what he had to do.
    Importing to do lists would make life easier.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See & Accept invites for others' calendars (if editor for them)

    If I am an editor on another's calendar, I want to be able to see and accept pending invites for them FROM MY OWN CALENDAR.

    EX: I help manage family members' calendar at times and I manage our family calendar. When I create and event and invite family members (ex: my wife and daughter), I cannot see it as a pending invitation on their calendars until they accept. I can view our daughter's calendar and I am an editor on my wife's calendar, but I have to open my own event to check that they were invited and I must…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Pending invitation viewable (for others' calendars I can view or edit from my calendar)

    I need to see pending invites on other calendars I have privileges on. If I can view or edit another's calendar, I should be able to see pending invites on theirs.

    EX: I help manage family members' calendar at times and I manage our family calendar. When I create and event and invite family members (ex: my wife and daughter), I cannot see it as a pending invitation on their calendars until they accept. I can view our daughter's calendar and I am an editor on my wife's calendar, but I have to open my own event to check that…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add "Custom" Labels for Contact Details in addition to or instead of "Others"

    Most Contact apps and programs offer the ability to add emails and phone numbers to a contact with a custom label, e.g. "email for ...".

    Right now Contacts can only have these labels for email:

    - Email
    
    - Work
    
    - Home
    
    - Others (Basically acts as the catch-all label, which isn't useful at all)
    

    So yeah adding custom labels would greatly improve the usability of Proton Contacts

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Open attachments in a separate tab or window

    It is already possible to preview PDFs and images in attachments. I propose a feature that would allow to open attachments in a separate tab or window. This way it would be possible to view attachments and read emails at the same time. At the moment, doing this requires downloading the attachment and opening it in a separate application. This should be optional behaviour and the user should be able to choose how they wish to view attachments.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Support TOTP field in contacts

    It would be useful if it were possible to store a TOTP code to a contact entry in Proton Mail, similar to what is supported in Proton Pass. The code would be shared with the contact. As an identity-verification feature, the contact and myself could use the time-generated code to verify by voice that the interlocutor is indeed the contact. This can be done today using Proton Authenticate but it would be useful to associate the TOTP code with a contact in the same manner this can be done for a userid in Proton Pass.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Custom filter on android

    Please add feature custom filter on android, just like on PC app. Current condition, filter on android just for filtering spam email, custom filter unavailable. I want to create custom filter that automatically sort my email to a folder, but I dont like to create custom filter on PC, I want create custom filter just from my android phone, no need to turn on my PC

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. RE: A "Button" To "Resend an Email" .

    New Feature Request :

    A Button To "Resend an Email" .

    ( Many of the "other" emails places have a "resend button" . )

    2025-11-04

    Thanks

    ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories