Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
Allow duplicating events from subscribed calendars into my own calendars
Allow duplicating events from subscribed calendars into my own calendars
User Story
As a Proton Calendar user with subscribed calendars (ICS subscriptions, e.g. sports club, league or holiday calendars), I want to duplicate a single event from a subscribed calendar into one of my own calendars, so that I don't have to re-create it manually field by field.Current situation / Problem
For my own events, the event popup offers a "Duplicate event" action.
For events from subscribed calendars, this action is missing entirely - subscribed calendars are read-only, which is correct for the calendar itself.
But when I want…3 votes -
Security: Ability to separate the login address from the default sending address
For greater security and to minimize hacking, I would like the login email address to remain as secret as possible, and therefore used as little as possible, so that it is reserved for login purposes and not used for other communications.
Therefore: be able to separate the main login address from the default message sending address.
Thanks11 votes -
Language options for spellchecking in ProtonMail
I speak multiple languages. My protonmail apps are in english, but I send emails in multiple languages. I would like to have a simple spell/grammar checker that detects which langage I am typing in, and offers corrections not only for english.
16 votes -
Email Notification Reminder Option in Calendar App
Add the Email Notification reminder option in the Calendar app. Right now there is only the option to create a mobile app push notification reminder and its easy to miss (at least for me). Thank you.
4 votes -
Show DKIM validation status for each received email
Just like Thunderbird, indicate DKIM status of the email being read. Something like:
DKIM: Valid (Signed by simplelogin.co)
This could be done in two ways:
- Add a DKIM field like the From and To fields when reading an email.
- In the inbox view, add a column with an indication as to whether the email is signed/valid.3 votes -
Hide Snooze Count Option
I would love the option to hide the snoozed email account. Visually, it reads as a nudge, as "unread" - because it looks almost the same as an unread count on the web browser. I'm sure some folks love this, so I don't want to take it away, but I snooze things so I don't have to think about them until the specific date I set... so getting the constant nudge defeats the purpose of clearing my actualy brain memory cache :)
I have another snooze related feature, but I'll list it separately - I'd like to label and move…
3 votes -
Feature Request: Respect DMARC "p=reject" Policy for Custom Domains
I'm writing to suggest an improvement to Proton Mail's handling of DMARC policies. Currently, when an incoming email fails DMARC validation for a domain with a p=reject policy, Proton Mail always delivers it to the Spam folder instead of rejecting it at the SMTP level.
While I understand this "soft" approach prevents legit mail loss due to misconfiguration (as permitted by RFC 7489 Section 6), it also diminishes the security value of a "Reject" policy for domain owners who want to strictly prevent spoofing.
Proposed Phased Implementation:
Phase 1 (Internal Custom Domains): Exclusively allow Proton Mail Custom Domain From Addresses…
12 votes -
Select all emalis matching a search
Again... seems like this would be on a "required for day one" list but - we need the ability to perform a search and select all matching results. Currently there is a 'first page' or 'all' on a Folder and Label level - but it needs to be more granular - while still allowing to select more than 50 results.
23 votes -
Virus Scan for Attachments
Gmail scans attachments in e-mails for viruses and other malware. It would be nice if Proton was able to scan attachments in e-mails for viruses so we don't accidentally download an infected file.
14 votes -
Re Calendar/Booking: Please Offer Phone number instead of solely Email address.
When the Calendar/Booking app is rolled-out please include a phone number option instead of email for those scheduling on the Booking link. Also, with a direct pop-up when a time is scheduled. Note: outside of North America the rest of the world uses Whatsapp the most. Please make everything related to phone use Whatsapp friendly.
4 votes -
Feature to see and delete all website accounts we signed up for (like Google)
Hey Proton team and community,
One thing I really miss from Google is being able to see a list of all the third-party websites and apps I’ve signed up for using my email.
Right now, if I use my Proton email to create an account on a site like Activision, there’s no dashboard that tracks it. I have to manually search my inbox for "welcome" emails just to remember where I have accounts.
It would be awesome if Proton Mail had a "Connected Accounts" page. It should show us exactly where our email is registered, and let us disconnect or…
4 votes -
Add a yearly view
Bummer when you have to add an event that occurs five years from now
53 votes -
inline response
When I get an email with a lot of questions, I'd like to be able to reply inline without having to cut and paste. Doesn't Outlook have this feature?
6 votes -
Listen to customer feedback and implement Gmail keyboard shortcuts.
Please listen to customer feedback and implement Gmail Keyboard shortcuts. Please don't mark Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts as complete when they are so painfully obviously not implemented.
1 vote -
Layout Options for Tablets and Folding Phones
Just general layout customizations for tablets and folding phones.
- Reading pane
- Split Screen
- Adjustable window sliders
- etc1 vote -
Always show full email address
For both to and from there should be the option to always show the full email address rather than just a name.
6 votes -
Select all email from sender
Proposed feature:
- Use the checkbox to select one or more email messages OR simply right-click on the desired email
- Choose "Select all from sender" from the context menu
- Proton selects ALL email from ALL the selected senders that are located in the current folder
- User can then use the existing "Move" button to move them into a folder, "Delete" to delete them, "Label" to label them, etc.
That is it!
REASONING: This feature would be very powerful for users because it makes complicated, multi-step tasks MUCH faster, saving users time.
For example:
GOAL: Select multiple email from different senders and…
25 votes -
Add Advanced Sieve Extensions: Mailbox, Notifications, Body Filtering...
Proton Mail's Sieve implementation is missing several powerful RFC-standard extensions that would unlock advanced email automation.
Here are the key missing features: Mailbox Creation and Checking (RFC5490, RFC9042) - Automatically create folders and organize emails by sender domain without manual setup.
Notifications (RFC5435/RFC5436) - Send SMS or email notifications when specific emails arrive instead of just filing them.
Body Content Filtering (RFC5173) - Filter emails based on message body content, not just headers, for smarter spam detection.
Edit Headers (RFC5293) - Modify or add custom headers to emails as they arrive.
File Carbon Copy (RFC8580) - Keep automatic copies of…
16 votes -
Description for labels and folders
In Proton mail when creating a label or a folder it would be very useful to be able to add a description. For example, label 'C: Finance' but the description would be something like 'Loans, mortgage, life insurance, pension, investments, and so on'.
This will mean you label or folder name can be short and the description is only visible on the adding of the label or folder or by hovering over the label or folder name.4 votes -
UX costumization in Calendar
It would be great to be able to costumize the way we want to calendar app on Android.
I'm thinkin of :
- In monthly view, have a parameter that allows us to display the title of event on 2 or 3 lines, to be able to read it (Or to change the size of the title)
- In weekly view, same thing : for a full day event only 2 letters of the event are displayed...
- In weekly view : To have an option display the adress of the event : we have to check the event to…5 votes
- Don't see your idea?