Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

973 results found

  1. Allow Sieve to filter email based on IP address (improve spam filter)

    There are many emails that are clearly malicious, DKIM=none and DMARC=none, and the source IPs are listed on Spamhaus and AbuseIPDB. It would be great if Proton can immediately discard those emails, whether automatically or manually by using Sieve filter.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Unread mails counter not updating

    I do not see that this has been posted before, but I think its rather weird.

    When I use the Linux Mail app and I get a new mail, it changes the badge for number of mails. However, I mark the mail as read, it stays there until I restart the app. Thats quite annoying, I always have a 1 or 2 there when I read new mails.

    Something similar happens to the iOS-app. If I read something in the linux app, the counter on the iOS app is not going down, until I open the app.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mail mobile: fix swipe to honor last gesture made

    I customized my swipe controls: swipe right to archive, swipe left to delete. But if I start to swipe left and notice the red trash icon, then swipe right instead, I see the green archive icon but the message still gets deleted instead of archived. Same in reverse. You need to make it respect whatever action I do before lifting my finger, regardless of if I started a different motion before that.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. vary font sizes in inbox message like outlook

    Improve inbox interface by differentiating font sizes between subject and message (like Outlook). In the column view, the inbox lists who the email is from and the subject line in the same font size. Outlook makes the from line much larger and the subject line smaller. This is a small, seemingly simple, change that would make a world of difference in glancing at your emails quickly.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display most recent attachments instead of oldest

    Currently, the new Mail app on Android (version 7.0) only shows the two oldest attachments from an entire email thread when it's displayed in the list view. However, I think it would be significantly more useful and convenient to see the two most recent attachments instead. It is usually more relevant to see the most recent attachments instead of seeing attachments from emails from a few years ago.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. pokemon card scanner app

    The most rewarding part of using this tool is seeing how the various pieces of my collection fit into the larger global market. By utilizing this pokemon card scanner app, I have gained a much deeper appreciation for the different languages and regional sets that I used to ignore. It has opened up a whole new world of collecting for me, allowing me to track down rare international releases with the same level of confidence that I have when buying local cards at my neighborhood store.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Inbox First

    A recent change to the interface has moved the Inbox folder below the Drafts, Sent, and Starred folders in the sidebar. I want to move the Inbox folder back to the first position in the list, but I don't seem to be able to click and drag it to reorder the folders. Please either undo this change to the ordering of the default folders or add functionality to let users reorder them however they like.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a specific download folder for attachments in the settings, along with restriction (e.g., NAS, Proton Drive, Sandbox)

    Currently, Proton Mail doesn't allow users to define a specific download folder for attachments, nor to apply restrictions to them.

    However, email remains the primary vector for phishing and malware, with increasingly sophisticated attacks (social engineering, credible content, AI).

    The ability to force attachments to be downloaded to a dedicated folder (local, NAS, sandbox, VM) would significantly reduce risks, removing the human element from security alone.

    Such a feature would be particularly useful for advanced users, hybrid environments, or professional use cases, and would integrate seamlessly with the filters and aliases already present in Proton Mail.

    This would further strengthen…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keep the next email selected after deleting the previous one.

    For a smoother workflow, it would be great if, after deleting an email, the next one in the list were automatically selected. Currently, ProtonMail returns to the inbox view with no email selected, requiring an extra click to choose the next message to delete.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Group notifications from same e-mail thread

    On Android, whenever there is a new e-mail received from the same e-mail thread the Proton Mail app displays a new notification. If you receive 10 mails on a same e-mail thread before checking the app, you'll have 10 notifications, which seems too busy.

    There should be some grouping of these, either showing only the last one, or a single notification that shows there are 10 new messages in that thread.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Highlight unread count on folders as well

    The Unread cont is such a small number on folders, it's easy to overlook. It should be clear to see in order to notice new emails that are sorted into a folder by an automatic filter. If folders could have colors and the highlight would use that color, that would be even better.

    I've made a Greasmonkeyscript on Greasey Fork called "Highlight folder unread count" to showcase this.

    13 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Subscribed Google Calendar is not synced

    I subscribed to a few Google Calendars. It displays (not synchronized) several times a day. This is because Google blocks requests and you have to wait until the block is automatically lifted.

    Could you consider doing the sync less often and adding the option for manual sync?
    I saw this on TutaMail and thought it was pretty clever. It allows the calendar to automatically sync once or twice a day, and if you want, you can start manual sync.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make the ICS feed live or nearly so! Every 4 hours is really too outdated:(

    The current ICS feed is only updated every approx. 4 hours as per customer service.

    While I understand this is “by design”, this means we cannot share an updated view of our calendar and risk overbooking etc which can be very impacting for work.

    I have now spent several weeks trying to set up a booking system and it is really problematic.

    Being able to share an up to date calendar is really important nowadays.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Advanced Hardware Control for IA Email Writing Assistan

    I suggest adding user-configurable hardware selection for the local AI email writing assistant. Currently, it automatically chooses the GPU, limiting optimization. My system includes an NPU, an NVIDIA GPU, and an AMD GPU. I’d like to set the NPU as default for lightweight, energy-efficient writing, especially on battery. For longer or more complex drafts, users should be able to select a preferred GPU or fall back to NVIDIA/AMD when available or high demand scenaries. This would improve efficiency, control, and performance.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would rather like you build the calender, it's pretty ******.

    I would rather like you build the calender, it's pretty ******.

    1) On the smartphone there is no search function in the calendar??? 
    
    
    
    2) Also you cannot point on a appointment and the move it to another time with the cursor, like in Googles calendar. 
    

    I use the calendar for my firm, so come on do something about it. I have asked you before!!!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. "all day" events appear all the way down the calendar.

    Would it be possible to have an option for all day events to "block" my calendar for the whole day?.

    Some all day events are just reminders, i.e. at some point today, but others really are all day events and I would like them to show across the whole day. I can sort of do that if I pick a start and end time but it feels less graceful.

    Not to compare with another product but the way Outlook renders these is (surprisingly) nice, especially when paired with Show As options (Free, Busy, Tentative, etc.).

    Thanks!

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ability to invite others to event of which you are not the organizer

    Example: my friend invites me to dinner and i would like to forward the proton calendar event to my partner. however, as i am not the event organizer, this is currently not possible. all other larger email and calendar provider incl outlook and gmail allow for this basic functionality.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow sieve to access body content by running client side

    Sieve is great, but the proton mail implementation is severely limited by the inability to search message content, such as body. This is of course by design, sieve is running on the encrypted emails, so it cannot read the body content, however, it would be nice to do this sometimes. In a similar vein to the local side body search implemented by proton, I propose a client side sieve implementation, that can run in desktop proton to do filtering on unencrypted message content.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Alias mail forwarding to sub-addresses of the account

    Currently when creating a mail alias, it only lets you forward it to your main mail. If you were able to select one of the extra email addresses you created on your account, you could automate Filters based on the sub-mailaddress it gets in to, and thus automate the handling of that email accordingly (placing it in a certain folder, add a label, etc...)

    Example: Currently when I add an email alias, in my Filters I need to add it to a list of all kinds of aliases for that specific filter. If instead I could forward the email alias…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Choose the language of the email sent by Proton for secure emails

    Be able to choose the language of the email sent by Proton for secure emails. For example, if I want to send my secure message to a French-speaking customer, I'd like him to be able to receive the email in French with a link in French to “Learn more about password-protected emails” https://proton.me/support/password-protected-emails

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories