Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Remove the paid email tools if you don't have the service
Remove the AI paid email tools if you don't have paid for them.
All those buttons are not usable and thus useless in the window and just occupying space.I don't want to see the options that as a paying user you are trying to upsell to me.
2 votes -
web calendar UI Change/fix
Why do you collapse events that don’t overlap?
For example, if I have one event from 11am-noon and 2 events scheduled noon-1pm the 11am-noon event will be half the size for no reason! (This is the same for events that are multiple hours apart, not just adjacent ones) This is not the case on the iPhone or iPad apps but only in the web interface. It makes it incredibly difficult to view events at a glance when in week view.
2 votes -
WebUI - Fastmail vs ProtonMail
I've tested Fastmail webmail and the response time of the website outpaces ProtonMail in the thousands. My ProtonMail experience lately (web) is being somewhat sluggish.
Tested on Vivaldi, Edge and Firefox, same results.Not sure if I'm the only one but can this be improved?
3 votes -
support emojis in email address destination, like this "a@💌.kz" mailoji.com email
With gmail I can send emails to email addresses containing emojis, like a@💌.kz , why can't I do that with protonmail?
2 votes -
configure snoozed emails popup folder
Currently all snoozed emails when time is up return to inbox, I would like to choose which folder they return to instead of inbox.
2 votes -
configure snoozed emails popup folder
Currently all snoozed emails when time is up return to inbox, I would like to choose which folder they return to instead of inbox.
2 votes -
Proton Calendar Event Running Command/Program
please add in the Proton Mail & Calendar app the ability to setup a new alert type that runs a program and/or command instead of just offering notification or email notifications. this would be incredibly useful, for example:
on windows, it could open Teams or Zoom for meetings and interviews 5 minutes beforehand
it could also open say, Steam or another gaming platform when new sales occur on any platform, same with a web URL for a black friday sale or similar.
on Linux it could also run commands for things like, say, a timeshift backup, and then automatically updating…
2 votes -
Messages sent via Forward Rule have no sent logs to review
As an Unlimited user I'm unable to see any way to review logs of what's been sent. I am an Unlimited user, but it sounds like I need an additional premium Mail subscription for this functionality. This seems like very basic functionality that should be included for the price of Unlimited.
3 votes -
Open Individual Email Without Closing All Notifications
If I get ten emails, and only want to open one right now, let me open a single email and leave the remaining notifications untouched. Currently, opening ANY protonmail email closes ALL notifications - this is extremely frustrating, especially when managing email accounts for multiple domains.
3 votes -
Standardize
Standardize the look and feel of INBOX, DRAFT, SEND, ARCHIVE, STARRED and TRASH icons across all devices. Take some time to design icons that are more attractive and appealing.
The icons that I am talking about are the ones that appear when there is no emails in the applicable mail box.
3 votes -
I-phone Protonmail app - improvement with backward steps?
One of the improvements made is the ability to enlarge a pic or text without the email jumping back to the beginning.
The negatives are : 1. When enlargeing an image or text, you can't swipe left to see the rest of the item. 2. Swiping left to the next email is no longer possible. 3. The old app dropped you into the next email when deleting an opened email. No longer the case. The app developers made one step forward and three backward! What gives?3 votes -
Translate Share Message
Gostaria de personalizar (ou traduzir) a mensagem padrão que é recebida para destinatário de um email protegido com senha.
Os emails padrão abaixo são HORRÍVEIS para meu público que não sabe nada de inglês.You have received an encrypted email from
XYZ@proton.meLearn more about password-protected emails
Expiry date
Wednesday August 6th 2025 at 12:00:00 GMTPassword hint
5 votes -
Two small calendar tweaks
The desktop calendar is wonderful! It's just that I'm coming over from Google and there are two small things irking me:
The dragging of the time blocks is not very streamlined. I would love for there to be a setting for time blocks to snap to 15- (and/or 10-) minute increments as well.
On Google Cal, I'm able to type "1859" and it recognizes this as "18:59". Would appreciate for it to work this way on Proton Cal as well. Currently, on Proton, it automatically changes to a seemingly irrelevant time.
2 votes -
Make the “Proton Mail footer” smaller.
I see that you can apply text formatting to the signature, but you can’t make the “Proton Mail footer” smaller. I don’t mind that it appears, but I don’t want it to be the same size as the rest of the email text. It seems reasonable, since we aren’t paid to advertise your service. If I can’t set the size I want for it, the only option is to remove it.
1 vote -
Time view when receiving event invitation
When receiving a calendar event invitation i want to see my other events on that day so that i can decide if i can attend to that meeting.
An event banner is shown when an ics file is attached to the mail
The new event is shown together with surrounding events in the calendar event banner.2 votes -
Vertical scroll
Lock vertical scroll in left panel so Inbox and Sent is always visible.
3 votes -
Proton Mail Bridge - Please provide official support for OpenSUSE Linux
Please provide official support for Proton Mail Bridge on OpenSUSE Linux, as well as Ubuntu/Fedora.
Although Bridge will install and work on OpenSUSE, it regularly breaks and needs to re-synchronise (which in my case takes nearly 3 hours) - and as things stand, Proton appears to currently be uninterested in bug reports due to this "currently unsupported" status.
4 votes -
proton mail ios app export function
In proton Mail MacOs I can export Mails. Please add this feature also to Proton Mail Ios
4 votes -
Provide a better way to manage events in the evening
I often find myself planning events in the evening, which I usually set to end at midnight. There are 2 pain points in this process. First, to set it properly at midnight I need to also change the date. So I end up with more actions to take. The second is that changing the start time back, moves the end time to the next day. And I frequently set an initial early time before the actual time is confirmed. Overall this means I have to use double the actions to set evening events.
My suggestion is to add a way…
2 votes -
Improve Insert Image Options - Allow Insertion of GIF Pixels
I'd like to use Umami Analytics' new Pixels feature to generate small images that can be embeded in our emails to track when they're viewed. However, using Proton Mail's "Insert image" option it gives me an error "Not a valid URL". Which I'm not sure if it has to do with the type of image Umami generates (a GIF) or if it's due to the URL missing a file extension.
For reference, you can inspect the Pixel here and see for yourself how Umami implements the image: https://cloud.umami.is/p/1i49B6ecn
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?