Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
Enable filtering, or sieve filtering, on Labels
User Story: As I process my INBOX, adding Labels to categorise my emails, I want a filter to be triggered manually or recurrently, which take certain actions on the emails in the INBOX, based on how I have manually - or automatically - labelled those emails.
This was possible, using a client like Thunderbird, against an IMAP server - maybe 7 years ago; it was frustrating to realise, that this was not at all built into the web GUI and server implementation of proton email.
I've tried sieve filters, ex.
if hasflag ["labelname", "\\labelname", "Labelname", "\\Labelname"]in the filter, and…3 votes -
Proper Birthday Age Tracking
Please change how Proton calendar birthdays work. Birthdays should store a birth date, not just a recurring event. Apple Calendar calculates and displays the age each year, for example “Anthony’s 22nd Birthday.” Proton should implement a dedicated Birthday field with a birth date you can set so the calendar automatically shows the correct age every year on the birthday.
16 votes -
The "Always move sender's email" option is not available when choosing an existing folder.
The "Always move sender's email" option is not available when choosing an existing folder, within "Move to". Could be bug, otherwise feature-request.
3 votes -
PST and MBOX files
Add the ability to import PST and MBOX files via the import/export tool and not just via the Webui Easy Switch
5 votes -
"Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".
"Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".
1 vote -
US Holidays
The US Holidays calendar is incomplete. Here are the annual holidays that are missing:
Valentine's Day (February 14)
President's Day (Federal - 3rd Monday of February)
St. Patrick's Day (March 17)
Easter (First Sunday after the first full moon following the spring equinox)
Mother's Day (Second Sunday in May)
Flag Day (June 14)
Father's Day (Third Sunday in June)
Indigenous Peoples' Day (Second Monday in October)
Halloween (October 31)
Election Day (Tuesday after the first Monday in November)Most US calendars also offer the dates that Daylight Saving Time starts (second Sunday in March) and ends (first Sunday in November).
…
3 votes -
Have two-way sync between Proton Calendar and Vivaldi browser's calendar function.
I have grown accustomed to using Proton Mail in Vivaldi browser (thank you for finally allowing this!) but I still lack the ability to have a two-way sync between my Proton Calendar and Vivaldi's calendar function. It would be great to have the ability to do this. Vivaldi is so much better than Thunderbird in my view.
4 votes -
Different colored stars (and other symbols)
I like toggling the star to indicate which emails I need to respond to more urgently, but I think it would be helpful to allow options in addition to the yellow star. Gmail, for example, allows yellow stars, red stars, orange stars, green stars, blue stars, purple stars, green checkmarks, red exclamation points, yellow exclamation points, a blue information symbol, a purple question mark, and an orange guillemet (the >> symbol). Allowing options such as this (I'd particularly love a dollar sign to flag bills and receipts) would really make stars more useful by letting us use different colors and…
8 votes -
Content Search for Mobile App
Content Search for Mobile App
390 votes -
Add a unified inbox for multiple Proton Mail accounts
Proton Mail supports multiple accounts, but users must switch accounts each time they want to check another inbox. This makes managing multiple personal, business, or family accounts unnecessarily cumbersome.
Please add multi-account mailbox management similar to Apple Mail and other modern email clients. Users should be able to:
* View messages from all signed-in Proton accounts in a unified inbox.
* Open each account or mailbox separately when needed.
* See combined unread counts and notifications.
* Search across all connected accounts.
* Choose which accounts and folders appear in the unified view.
* Send and reply using the appropriate…2 votes -
Option to use ISO 8601 date format in "Original Message" timestamps
When the language is set to English, the date format for "Original Message" timestamps sent is MM/dd/yy. This could be confusing for the reader without context if the day is 12 or lower. There should be an option to use yyyy-MM-dd (ISO 8601, with 4-digit year) for these timestamps.
https://i.ibb.co/LzX2b7G6/n-KHIww-CZEl.png (can't send image directly)
2 votes -
Tabs navigation for custom folders in ProtonMail
Currently, custom folders are accessible only via the right-side navigation bar .It would be wonderful if there were a settings option to enable a Tab navigation system (which would sit at the top, as a header, in the messages pane) for select customer folders. This would allow us to toggle between inbox and our customer folders more easily!
3 votes -
Sieve body extension not supported
I am trying to use a Sieve filter to move emails to a folder based on the content of the email body. For example, I want a filter that moves emails containing the phrase "Thank you for submitting a bug report to Vivaldi" into my Archive folder.
Currently, when I add this to my Sieve script:
require ["fileinto", "imap4flags", "body"];
if body :text :contains "Thank you for submitting a bug report to Vivaldi" {
fileinto "Archive";
addflag "\Seen";
}I receive the error: unexpected identifier: body
This indicates that the body extension is not supported in ProtonMail Sieve, although it…
11 votes -
Show calendar events for a selected “my calendar “ group
It’s hard to find calendar events when there are so many entries— even with color coding. I need an easy way to select one or two calendars and deselect the others. Then it would help to show those as a list I could easily copy.
2 votes -
Keep position when collapsing emails in a conversation
It would be great if navigation within long email conversations could be improved.
When I collapse an email after reading it, the view jumps and I immediately lose track of which email I was just looking at. This makes it very difficult to navigate longer conversations, especially when going back through a thread to find specific information in individual emails.
Ideally, collapsing an email should keep the view at the same position, so the email I just closed remains visible. Alternatively, the most recently collapsed email could be visually highlighted, making it easy to see where I was.
This small…
3 votes -
increase 3 to 5 in maximum folder hierarchy
Short and concise, I want you to be able to make more subfolders so you can sort better, that is, more than "maximum 3 in the folder hierarchy. My suggestion is 5.
7 votes -
Blur event names
When I want to make arrangements with someone, I sometimes send a screenshot of my weekly view. Then I have to blur out each event name using an image editing program. It would be helpful if there were a feature (an icon with an open and a closed eye) that lets you blur out all event names. I’m thinking of a feature similar to the one in a banking app that lets you hide account balances.
Then I could blur out all appointment names with a single click and create a privacy-compliant screenshot to send to someone I want to…
4 votes -
Integrate Lumo with Calendar for productivity
Can Lumo be allowed (with permission obviously) to be able to access Calendar?
So that it can say summarise my day? Or be given a list of tasks and events and allow Lumo to suggest changes to my schedule for productivity?
6 votes -
CRITICAL: HIDE PARTICIPATES OPTION
Would be easy to change, where the ^ to show participates has an option to hide it. Please make this change ASAP
PROTON PRIDES THEMSELVES ON PRIVACY, THIS IS A HUGE OVERSIGHT
50 votes -
Create appointment from text
It would be great to be able to create an appointment from a text string. Many event descriptions are provided as text on websites. They are typically written as e.g. "Music Concert, 20:00, Great Music Hall, Example Street 7, 112233 City". Proton calender could extract the details after using share text with proton calender app in your browser and put it into a draft of a new appointment. This draft can then be manually be checked, edited, and saved.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?