Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

2272 results found

  1. How to Convert MSG to PST Files?

    To convert MSG files to PST, you can use the manual drag-and-drop method within Microsoft Outlook by moving your .msg files directly into a newly created Outlook Data File (.pst) folder. However, for bulk migrations, manual methods can cause system lag or metadata loss.
    If you are looking for a seamless, automated solution to handle bulk conversions without data loss, we recommend using Recoveryfix MSG to PST Converter. This technical utility efficiently merges multiple MSG files into a single PST file, preserving folder hierarchy, text formatting, and all email attachments. https://www.recoveryfix.com/convert/msg-to-pst.html

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How Can I Recover Emails From a Damaged OST File?

    To recover emails from a damaged OST file, use an OST recovery tool that can scan the corrupted file and extract accessible Outlook mailbox data. SysInfo OST Recovery Tool provides Standard, Advanced, and Deep recovery modes to handle different levels of OST file corruption. It can recover emails along with other Outlook items such as contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and notes. The tool also includes a smart preview feature, allowing users to check recovered emails and mailbox content before saving the data. After recovery, emails and other OST data can be saved in formats such as PST, EML, MSG, DBX,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Custom Domain Flexibility: Let Users Set Any Local Part for From Addresses

    Hi.

    I am on the duo plan and would love to switch my custom domain(s) to Proton Mail. But as of right now, some very basic features are missing which prevents me from making the switch.

    I have one mail alias per user account (which are quite a lot). And sometimes you also need to send from that address to contact support or reply to a verifcation mail or whatever. As of right now, there is no easy way to achieve this with Proton Mail.

    IMHO, having the ability to freely set the local part of a FROM-address when using…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Simple Contacts button or Contacts app on the PC version

    Add a separate Contacts app or Contacts button for the PC version of Mail. It's hard to modify contacts from the PC version of Mail. It's annoying that I have to log in to the web version just to access the Contacts button in the browser. The older mail programs were easier to use and were more efficient. Some people may want to import and export Contacts from other apps. They may want to create labels. Apply this to all desktop versions (PC, Apple, Linux).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quality of email life issues and suggestions

    All mail: I understand that this could be from a 'trying to make the transition from Gmail smoother' perspective. However, I have had major issues with Gmail, of certain mail only going to All mail and not showing up in my inbox. I would really appreciate if there was a way to turn this off because I never check All mail. I understand that people can find it very useful. I find it to be the exact opposite, and my brain doesn’t work well with the idea of having an inbox, all the rest of the folders, and All mail,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto-create Simplelogin alias within PM

    In PM I want to be able to send to a new address and enter a simplelogin alias to reply to, even if it doesn't already exist, without first setting it up and getting a reverse alias in Simplelogin. ie auto-create Simplelogin alias and reverse alias from within Proton mail

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Move contents of folder to inbox category

    Before inbox categories were added, I had a "Payments" folder already set up and well-sorted, exactly like the new Payment category. I would like to move the entirety of its contents to the inbox under the Payments category so I can take advantage of auto-filtering already provided by Proton.

    Selecting all mail in the folder and then attempting to "move to folder" only shows the primary inbox as an option, without the option of moving to a category. Dragging the folder from the sidebar to the category in the webapp does not work.

    It would maybe make more sense for…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".

    "Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Mail keyboard shortcut to toggle Column/Row layout

    Very often I get an email that has too much content or too small a font to read in the Column view that I usually have enabled (because having to click into every email that comes in is insane). The only way to go "full screen" on the email is to switch into Row view. But I have to open up the settings (which further constrains limited laptop real estate), toggle, read my email, then toggle back, and hide settings.
    If I could just quickly press some key combo to do the layout toggling, it would make reading my emails…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Default to sending email as plaintext, even when replying to HTML email

    I have Proton Mail configured to send emails in plaintext. This works when I am sending a new email (not in an existing thread). However, most emails I receive are in HTML format. When I reply to an email in HTML format, the composer defaults to HTML instead of following my setting to use plaintext. It would be nice if there was some way to get the HTML/plaintext user preference for the composer to be able to override this behaviour, as it is rather annoying to have to fix this almost every time I send a reply.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show calendar events for a selected “my calendar “ group

    It’s hard to find calendar events when there are so many entries— even with color coding. I need an easy way to select one or two calendars and deselect the others. Then it would help to show those as a list I could easily copy.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create appointment from text

    It would be great to be able to create an appointment from a text string. Many event descriptions are provided as text on websites. They are typically written as e.g. "Music Concert, 20:00, Great Music Hall, Example Street 7, 112233 City". Proton calender could extract the details after using share text with proton calender app in your browser and put it into a draft of a new appointment. This draft can then be manually be checked, edited, and saved.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Dynamic Android Notification Channels per folder or label for custom sounds and silent status

    Problem:

    Currently, Proton Mail on Android provides a binary notification experience. Mail notifications either produce an alert sound or are disabled entirely. Because the vast majority of incoming emails are routine or non-urgent, every notification chime creates unnecessary cognitive friction and urgency to check the phone, while completely disabling notifications for less urgent tasks risks missing still time-sensitive messages from contacts or academic and work senders.

    Proposed Solution:

    Implement dynamic Android Notification Channels tied to Proton Mail folders or labels:

    1. When a user creates or configures a folder or label, expose an option to register a dedicated Android Notification Channel…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatic indexing before searching can take place

    I use the search periodically, and every time I have to wait several minutes while indexing takes place. Please build a setting to allow indexing to take place every hour/day etc. so that we don't have to wait every time we use the search feature.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability for users to share all spams with the ProtonMail team for filter improvement, not just phising

    I like to go through my spam folder to confirm if something is a spam or not. Since ProtonMail uses server-side filters to determine if something is a spam or not, I would love the ability to train these filters with my feedback, since I'm already going to manually classify emails in my spam folder anyway.

    There is already the option to do that for phishing emails, why not allow it for all kind of spams ? (Also, I'm not sure what classifies as a spam vs a phishing email, I think there should be a clarification about that in…

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar-specific Timezones

    I work with clients across multiple time-zones. I would love the ability to set time-zones specific to individual calendars, especially when it comes to booking pages.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Read receipt sent by me configurable or in my language

    The read receipt sent by me if I read a mail is sent by API request against Proton servers without the ability to determine the content or at least the language used in.

    It would be great if I could configure that in some way, preferred in the main configuration of my Proton Mail account.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show calendar events that span multiple calendar days, but have start and end times at the start and end time, on day view

    On desktop, when you have an event that spans across midnight but is just a few hours long, it shows in the normal day view. This is what I would expect for a calendar interface. But on mobile, as soon as an event crosses over the midnight threshold, it shows as an all-day event across both calendar days that it touches.

    This is confusing because it leads me to believe that my calendar is not occupied at the time those events are scheduled. The mobile functionality should match desktop: show these events in the day view, not as all day…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Trackpad pinch-to-zoom (view-only) in Proton Mail desktop app for Mac

    I am a long-time Proton user and I would like to suggest a feature for the Proton Mail desktop app for Mac: a view-only zoom that can be controlled with the MacBook trackpad (pinch-to-zoom), both when reading emails and when composing them.

    THE PROBLEM
    On an ultra-wide or 4K monitor, or when you are tired or older, the text in the Proton Mail desktop app is very small, and there is currently no way to magnify it comfortably. The only workaround is to increase the font size of the email I am writing, but that changes the email itself, and…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create and manage hide my Email in the email app

    I'm new to the platform and love the commitment to data privacy. As I slowly migrate away from Google, I want to setup things more organized. I was trying to create email aliases / hide my email and I couldn't find within the mail app. When I found the KB I realize hide my email is in Pass app. Can that feature also reside in mail? I'd like to create hide my emails but don't want to use Pass. I have Bitwarden that I've used for a very long time. I'm trying to reduce my digital footprint as I also…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 113 114
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories