Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

2272 results found

  1. Dynamic Android Notification Channels per folder or label for custom sounds and silent status

    Problem:

    Currently, Proton Mail on Android provides a binary notification experience. Mail notifications either produce an alert sound or are disabled entirely. Because the vast majority of incoming emails are routine or non-urgent, every notification chime creates unnecessary cognitive friction and urgency to check the phone, while completely disabling notifications for less urgent tasks risks missing still time-sensitive messages from contacts or academic and work senders.

    Proposed Solution:

    Implement dynamic Android Notification Channels tied to Proton Mail folders or labels:

    1. When a user creates or configures a folder or label, expose an option to register a dedicated Android Notification Channel…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Automatic indexing before searching can take place

    I use the search periodically, and every time I have to wait several minutes while indexing takes place. Please build a setting to allow indexing to take place every hour/day etc. so that we don't have to wait every time we use the search feature.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calendar-specific Timezones

    I work with clients across multiple time-zones. I would love the ability to set time-zones specific to individual calendars, especially when it comes to booking pages.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Read receipt sent by me configurable or in my language

    The read receipt sent by me if I read a mail is sent by API request against Proton servers without the ability to determine the content or at least the language used in.

    It would be great if I could configure that in some way, preferred in the main configuration of my Proton Mail account.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Quick Way to Convert EML to MSG?

    If you need a quick Way to convert EML to MSG, the Aryson EML Converter provides a fast and dependable solution for converting EML emails into MSG format without altering the original mailbox content. The software is designed to preserve every important email component, including the message body, sender and recipient information, subject, date and time, attachments, internet headers, inline images, hyperlinks, and formatting. As a result, the converted MSG files remain identical to the source EML files and can be accessed without compatibility issues in supported email applications. The software allows users to upload a single EML file, multiple…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trackpad pinch-to-zoom (view-only) in Proton Mail desktop app for Mac

    I am a long-time Proton user and I would like to suggest a feature for the Proton Mail desktop app for Mac: a view-only zoom that can be controlled with the MacBook trackpad (pinch-to-zoom), both when reading emails and when composing them.

    THE PROBLEM
    On an ultra-wide or 4K monitor, or when you are tired or older, the text in the Proton Mail desktop app is very small, and there is currently no way to magnify it comfortably. The only workaround is to increase the font size of the email I am writing, but that changes the email itself, and…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better long mail conversation UI

    Currently, it is cumbersome to browse long email conversations:
    * individual emails are collapsed, therefore I can only read the address of the sender
    * clicking on an individual email to open it displays the full conversation backwards, which makes it very long to scroll through the page
    * it's generally hard to find the email I'm looking for (I basically click randomly in hope to find the proper email, until I do)

    In my humble opinion:
    * individual emails should not display the entire conversation (allow collapsing / uncollapsing it with a "..." button like in gmail)
    * collapsed…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Create and manage hide my Email in the email app

    I'm new to the platform and love the commitment to data privacy. As I slowly migrate away from Google, I want to setup things more organized. I was trying to create email aliases / hide my email and I couldn't find within the mail app. When I found the KB I realize hide my email is in Pass app. Can that feature also reside in mail? I'd like to create hide my emails but don't want to use Pass. I have Bitwarden that I've used for a very long time. I'm trying to reduce my digital footprint as I also…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create and manage hide my Email in the email app

    I'm new to the platform and love the commitment to data privacy. As I slowly migrate away from Google, I want to setup things more organized. I was trying to create email aliases / hide my email and I couldn't find within the mail app. When I found the KB I realize hide my email is in Pass app. Can that feature also reside in mail? I'd like to create hide my emails but don't want to use Pass. I have Bitwarden that I've used for a very long time. I'm trying to reduce my digital footprint as I also…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Email Folder Colors NOT Randomized When Toggled On

    Currently, unless I'm using it incorrectly, when I select "Use folder colors," it randomizes colors for all the folders. You can then toggle on "Inherit color from parent folder," but the color choice for those are randomized also. And again if you toggle that off, it randomly selects colors for every single folder in your email. Let's say you want to just highlight one email in a section-- you now have to hand change every single folder.

    It would be better if they all stayed the standard color unless actively changed.

    Then if you have "inherit" toggled on, when you…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Same colors for appointment entries in a shared calendar

    My wife and I share a calendar. When I create a calendar entry and color-code it, the appointment is also displayed in my wife's calendar, but without the category color being applied. This makes it difficult to easily identify specific calendar entries at a glance and maintain a better overview.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A second tag feature for tags that often arent needed.

    A second tag feature for tags that are seldom.
    For example dentist appointments.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Multi window functionality in proton mail

    I just want multiple windows of mail as an option in windows/linux. I want to have a calendar open in a window, windows with different mailboxes, and windows for writing emails so I can cross reference all of this data while working.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change the Proton Calendar app name on Android in Calendar / Agenda

    On Android, the app name is displayed as “Proton Calendar”. On many launchers there isn't enough space, so only “Proton…” is visible. This makes it hard to distinguish Proton Calendar from other Proton apps at a glance.
    Please either:
    - shorten the Android launcher label to “Calendar”, or
    - allow users to choose a shorter launcher name, e.g. “Calendar” / “Agenda”.
    The Proton branding is already clear from the icon, so displaying “Calendar” would make the app much easier to identify.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. What is an MBOX Viewer and how can it help?

    If you have an MBOX file from Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Google Takeout, or another email application, you may not want to import it to an email client to see the contents. An MBOX Viewer may be useful in such cases.

    An MBOX Viewer allows you to see the mailbox’s content: who wrote and addressed the email, what subject and date it has, what the message body and attachments are. Moreover, search options in some viewers help find the necessary messages quickly and easily in a large volume of data.

    For instance, if you have downloaded your Gmail via Google Takeout,…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How Can I Export PST Data to PDF Without Outlook?

    I have an old PST file that contains several emails and attachments that I need to keep for future reference. The problem is that I do not currently have Microsoft Outlook installed, so I am looking for a way to access the PST data without setting up Outlook.
    My main requirement is to export the emails from the PST file to PDF format. I would like to keep important email details such as the sender, recipient, date, subject, message content, and attachments where possible.
    I have seen different PST viewer and conversion tools, but I am not sure which option…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Android auto integration

    I want the calendar app to display my events in my car, and be able to click on event to launch navigation to its address.

    9 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate with lumo

    Integrate email with Lumo and let our nice cat run some tagging or filtering for us. How nice would it be to have Lumo looking at us moving few emails to a label or folder and then have it saying: would you like to create a filter for this? or you have a filter for moving x in y, would you like to add this sender to this rule?

    20 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. different weekday/weekend colors in month view

    When looking at the month view in proton calendar, I'd like to have specific days of the week (columns) shaded slightly darker. Specifically, shading the weekends as slightly darker make it easier to visualize my weekends. Additionally, for those that don't work Monday-Friday, it would be great to be able to choose which days of the week should be shaded darker.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 🏊‍♀️Swimlanes🏊

    Hello

    I personally don't get a lot out of folders and labels. I find I just let it fall out of usefulness if I don't spend more time managing it than I do actually answering emails. I am sure some people are really good at it, but it's just now a good representation of my own mental model for these things. I might as well delete something if it's in a folder and not prominently visible.

    I'm looking at coming over from GMail and the tabs are actually what I'll miss most, but even they are kind of limited to…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories