Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
Correo recordatorio de calendar
Mi propuesta es que cuando se crea un evento en el calendario, y en dicho evento se añade un recordatorio mediante correo electrónico, en lugar de que ese correo te envíe un enlace para acceder al calendario, o bien sustituyendo ese enlace, o bien como complemento del mismo, apareciese el título que se le asignó al evento en el momento de crearlo. La mayor parte de las veces, con esa visualización es más que suficiente. El tener que acceder obligatoriamente al calendario, es a mi modo de ver, una verdadera pérdida de tiempo.
2 votes -
close a pdf does not close mail
When you read a pdf in the mail desktop app when you close the window with macos red cross, it close mail app.
you have to quit and launch again no way for reopen the main window!
did you tried your app?2 votes -
Caldnav or external email sender
Hi,
Is there idea to one day be able to have caldnav syncing with proton or to send email from external email account (google for exemple) ? I'm working with differente email accounts and I want to have my main one in proton, the env looks cool. But I can't have all my emails + event at the same place - can't with apple clients cause calendar is not syncable with proton - can't with proton cause can't send email from my other emails account.
Because of that I don't think I'll use proton but maybe if it's in the…
2 votes -
Improve Search Output for Mail
One major thing that is missing in the search output is metadata - Showing whole folder path (main folder as well as sub-folders) instead of coloured folder icon; email size, attachment types, etc.
This would greatly improve efficiency for users and enable us to find items at a glance.The best way to achieve that, I believe, is to have user definable "columns" - Similar to desktop Outlook application.
3 votes -
email content iframe font size
You need to give users a way to set the email content BIGGER. The font is too small for my older eyes to the point where I might cancel my membership that I've had for years.
3 votes -
This is minor, but not greying the past events!
I sometimes need to quantify the amount of time spent on a specific activity and visually it would make it easier. As it is, not only is it not aesthetically pleasing but it's also ever so slightly less clear.
Maybe have the past event colour slightly dulled down, or perhaps have an option to grey it entirely?8 votes -
LibreJS compliance
It would be great if Proton Mail was usable without JavaScript or using JavaScript that is compliant with LibreJS. It's not currently recommended by the FSF because of this. https://www.fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems
Here's a guide on how to attain compliance with it: https://www.gnu.org/software/librejs/free-your-javascript.html
2 votes -
Full Security & Product Integrity Report Including ALL Identified Omissions
Title: Proton Mail lacks essential metadata and message‑linking needed for professional case‑tracking workflows
Message:
I am an Executive Secretary of the Animal Protection Activists Network operating in Greece.
My work requires maintaining a structured case‑tracking system using external tools such as Excel and Drives, while Proton Mail serves as the primary communication channel with members of the cabinet, ministers, high ranked legal entities, police officials and multiple recipients.However, Proton Mail does not provide the basic metadata or message‑linking information required to integrate email communication with external case‑tracking tools. As a result, it is impossible to maintain reliable records, trace…
2 votes -
Dtaes for this Voice of the Community
Dates for these postings in The Voice of the Proton Community would be useful.
There are 112 page of ideas, but how old are they?
When does Proton review them and add their comments? 95% are just left lying there with only the number of votes. It is not very conducive to leaving more comments.
Many suggestions are not clear/ too abbreviated - shouldn't someone at Proton go back to the person posting and ask them to edit their post to make it clearer?2 votes -
Feature to see and delete all website accounts we signed up for (like Google)
Hey Proton team and community,
One thing I really miss from Google is being able to see a list of all the third-party websites and apps I’ve signed up for using my email.
Right now, if I use my Proton email to create an account on a site like Activision, there’s no dashboard that tracks it. I have to manually search my inbox for "welcome" emails just to remember where I have accounts.
It would be awesome if Proton Mail had a "Connected Accounts" page. It should show us exactly where our email is registered, and let us disconnect or…
4 votes -
Add a yearly view
Bummer when you have to add an event that occurs five years from now
53 votes -
Option to disable links on inbound emails
It would be awesome to have a switch that disables clickable links on inbound emails. It would require the user to highlight / right click and copy.
To me this is the most effective form of phishing prevention, just disabling links entirely. Another option would be to open the link confirmation dialog like it currently does, but make the user copy it manually.
It would be nice for business/family accounts to also set the policy at the org level.
2 votes -
Guest Mode for proton VPN
I am using the proton-vpn-gtk-app for Linux and think we should have the guest mode feature like the Android/iOS protonVPN app does so we don't have to login when using the free version
2 votes -
inline response
When I get an email with a lot of questions, I'd like to be able to reply inline without having to cut and paste. Doesn't Outlook have this feature?
6 votes -
Display calendar notifications automatically sorted by time
I suggest displaying notifications for a calendar event sorted by time (as in Google Calendar). In other words, the notification closest in time to the event time should appear at the top, with all others listed in descending order of time until the notification furthest from the event time. This improves readability, making it easier to decide whether another notification is needed.
3 votes -
Google Play emails remain broken light in dark mode on Android
When Proton Mail for Android uses the dark theme with dark styling enabled for email content, emails from Google Play remain displayed with a light background. Google Play is a popular service, and these emails appear simple enough to convert to a dark style, as common dark-mode scripts and browser extensions can already handle them correctly.
Steps to reproduce
- Enable the dark theme in Proton Mail for Android.
- Enable dark styling for email content.
- Open an email from Google Play.
Expected behavior
Google Play emails should also be converted to a dark style when dark styling for email content is…2 votes -
Allow All Mail to be managed through the Bridge.
First let me say I love protonmail and thank you for providing the bridge. I've recently started a business and the bridge allows me to manage all my various email addresses in one place.
ChatGPT told me that managing "All Mail" through Thunderbird/Bridge was purposely not allowed.
Could this be revisited? I need to hop between two interfaces to keep protonmail cleaned up.
Thanks. Love your work.
2 votes -
Lumo in Mail to summarize Mails
Built in Lumo in Proton Mail (Web, Desktop and Mobile) to let Users summarize (Long) Mails and f needed formulate relevant replies.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Encryption of subject line and other metadata for PGP - Implement RFC 9788
On August 2025 the IETF published RFC 9788.
This is a standard suggesting a way of encrypting metadata of e-mails like the subject.This provides a mechanism of improving privacy while keeping compatibility with PGP.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?