Proton Sheets - edit chart axis range
In Proton sheets, when I make a chart out of my data, the Y-axis always starts from 0. However, if all my values are in the thousands, this is unnecessary and hides the differences between my values, as they all look similar in this zoomed-out view. So, I would like to edit the range of the chart axes by setting min and max values to my liking.
-
Mark
commented
Yes, please. I have a range of values between 80 and 100 and the chart insists on starting at 0 and working in steps of 20, so the end result is an almost flat line at the top rather than a more dynamic line. At very least make the axis choose a range between the lowest and highest value in the range (plus a little on both ends to add a bit of space).
-
Jonas Hilmersson
commented
This would be very useful.