Proton sheets - option to preserve formatting of origin cell when cutting
I would like the cells in my sheet to all be size 13 text with text wrap. I also have a table which has thicker border lines then the default. However when I cut and paste to move text, the original cell goes back to the default settings of size 10 text with overflow, and the cell borders go back to thin lines. I would like a cut option that leaves the original cell formatting unchanged.
-
Anders
commented
Crucial feature! I went back to using cryptpad and Libreoffice because cutting and pasting in Proton Sheets messed up my edge-formatting for creating frames in the document. That is, lines were constantly moved around after having placed them, just because I wanted to move inputs to and from cell-positions. This is usually an issue that acts in a certain manner, for which you can get to know the peculiarities of that system and the adapt around it. This was not possible for me here.