ghost mode (and/or web search) saved
Hi there,
after I started using Lumo for a while, I like to use the ghost mode by default. However, under current setting (both on webpage and on Android app) I have to switch Lumo to ghost mode (and turn on web search) every time. Can we make it a setting to use the ghost mode (and/or web search) by default? It will save a lot of effort.
Thanks.
By the way, I like Lumo very much. After I found it, it became my main AI assistance.
-
Erikson Thorsen
commented
Hello everyone, I would like to submit a feature request for Ghost Mode.
Right now, the Ghost Mode toggle resets to off every single time you refresh the page or open a new tab. For anyone who uses Lumo for quick draft sessions across multiple tabs, this is super annoying. You keep forgetting to flip it back on, and suddenly, you've got a bunch of junk chats clogging up your history that you have to manually delete.
Two ways this could be fixed:
- Remember last selection. If I turned Ghost Mode on once, keep it that way until I change it again.
- A URL parameter like ChatGPT and Claude already do:
-- ChatGPT: chatgpt.com/?temporary-chat=true
-- Claude: claude.ai/new/?incognitoWe could bookmark two different links:
- "lumo.proton.me" for normal chats
- "lumo.proton.me/?ghost" for ephemeral onesThis would survive page reloads, and you could literally set it as your bookmark depending on what mode you prefer.
Thanks for reading, hope the devs see this.
-
Avitus
commented
I definitely want an always-on toggle for ghost mode. I would prefer all my random, one-off stuff is lost to time rather than retained and needing manual deletion, especially when there is no multi-select for deletion.
-
LibreVoice
commented
I also have to turn on Ghost Mode every time I use it which is annoying.
-
Piotr
commented
Great suggestion, it is annoying for me too! I like lumo but having to enable ghost mode and web search every time makes me prefer Claude instead.