Monero payment option
I would love to be able to create a truly anonymous email account so I would like to be able to pay for premium accounts with Monero or Bitcoin.
You can now purchase accounts using Monero: https://digitalgoods.proxysto.re/en
It is already possible to use Bitcoin: https://proton.me/support/payment-options
-
Ludovico V
commented
Monero as a payment method for ProtonMail would be a match made in heaven! The VideoLAN non-profit for example gives a splendid explanation on why they're accepting Monero:
https://blog.l0cal.com/2017/12/14/update-on-crypto-currency-donations-at-videolan/
Here's an overview of the options that merchants have in order to accept Monero:
https://www.reddit.com/r/MoneroMerchants/comments/7mlgll/how_to_accept_monero/ -
Anonymous
commented
Monero please.
-
Anonymous
commented
Monero is better for anonymous use compared with other cryptos. But too bad Proton mail requires you to register your identity by having a mobile phone or other email if using Tor.
-
Darren Masters
commented
I would pay for premium if I could use Monero
-
carabiner
commented
Yes for Monero
-
Anon
commented
Monero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
-
Anonymous
commented
Yes, please add Monero!
-
Me
commented
Please add Monero
-
Anonymous
commented
Monero + protonmail = true=)
-
Anonymous
commented
Monero is needed for protonmail.
-
Joao Pedro Matos commented
Monero and protonmail perfect fit
-
John
commented
Wait, Monero is not an accepted payment method? But Protonmail and Monero go hand in hand. Leading privacy for two products should work together. Can't wait to buy XMR so I can buy Protonmail services with it!
-
Julian Hutchison
commented
Monero, the only way to go.
-
ulo
commented
yup
-
S
commented
Monero!
-
P
commented
monero
-
xmr
commented
monero for serious privacy
-
Chris
commented
Monero!
-
Anonymous
commented
Please add. If future donations are needed again, I would want to use Monero as payment.
-
No One
commented
Monero seems like the natural choice.