reminder of upcomming payment
i keep forgetting when an payment is comming up an pop i-up reminder or as the failed payment bar on top
-
H
commented
Would love to see this. Maybe add text message reminders. I use labels and a separate email folder for bills, but it would be nice to get text message reminders. I have tried calendar reminders, but they're hit or miss because I have so many emails to filter through.
-
Kristoffer J
commented
Seconded. I have a separate payment method for all international/internet payments and I need to transfer funds there. So there's rarely enough funds there by default to cover the sizable payment to Proton every two years. So a message a day before payment is due would be helpful.
-
Bill
commented
Reminders for payment that are annual in nature are helpful for planning. Thank you.
-
NotSoFast
commented
@OP
Add your anniversary date to your Proton Calendar with a notification set to 3 or 1 week before. Problem solved.