Wero Wallet as payment method
I really don't want to support US companies anymore. I don't want to pay with Google, Visa, Mastercard, etc.
I also don't want to pay with cash or Bitcoin because of convinience.
Please let us pay using Wero Wallet.
-
madison brooks commented
Clear account settings and straightforward payment options can make a big difference to the overall user experience. I think the most useful improvements would include a simpler settings layout, clearer explanations of each plan, and an easy way to see billing dates, renewal status and payment history. It should also be obvious how to upgrade, downgrade or cancel without having to search through multiple menus.
Another helpful feature would be more transparency around pricing and plan differences, especially when features change between tiers. Notifications before renewals and clear confirmation messages after payments could also prevent confusion. Between reviewing account options and taking a short break https://hellspin-live.com/ can provide a simple change of pace. Small improvements to usability and transparency can make managing an account much less frustrating.
-
Slava Bodnar commented
I think adding Wero would be a great option for users who want more choice when paying for Proton services. Not everyone is comfortable relying on the usual card networks or large US-based payment platforms, while cash and cryptocurrency aren't always convenient for everyday payments. A direct Wero option would make the payment process more flexible and give European customers another practical alternative. I’d definitely welcome seeing it added as a payment method. While browsing other interesting sites, I also came across https://ocean-spins.net.
-
UncommonGuy commented
Buscar alternativas a las grandes tecnológicas y a las redes de pago tradicionales para evitar depender de empresas estadounidenses es un debate cada vez más frecuente entre los usuarios que buscan mayor soberanía digital.
Quienes busquen una breve pausa mental y un momento de desconexión tras debatir sobre métodos de pago alternativos y el futuro de las carteras digitales pueden echar un vistazo rápido a https://royalstiger.com.es/bonus, una opción muy divertida para pasar el rato.
¿Creéis que iniciativas europeas como Wero conseguirán ganar suficiente adopción como para competir de tú a tú con los gigantes internacionales del sector?
-
Martijn
commented
I fully support the request to add Wero as a payment option. In the Netherlands, credit card usage is not widespread, and I prefer to pay with money I have.
Additionally, options like Google Pay, PayPal, and Bitcoin are not suitable for me too. Google Pay and PayPal are not secure when it comes to storing data and privacy sensitivity, while Bitcoin is still too limited in acceptance and comes with unnecessary risks.
Currently, I pay via bank transfer, but this causes a lot of hassle. It takes time to process the payment, and the amount to be settled (since I already have an account) keeps changing as time passes.
Since "a better internet starts with privacy and freedom", Wero would be an excellent, European, and privacy-safe addition to Proton!
-
Alex
commented
Hello, CB is also an European alternative compared to VISA and Mastercard.
Yes, tired of supporting other companies.
Bring it back home in Europe. -
Paulenskyy commented
Wero is very important for European sovereign payment. Also it's helping the customers. Pleas include it and not only American payment option.
-
Geoff Coupe
commented
I see that Wero will be replacing iDEAL here in the Netherlands. iDEAL is heavily used here, so support of Wero Wallet makes sense.
https://www.cm.com/blog/ideal-to-wero-what-merchants-need-to-know-about-the-transition/
-
Benny
commented
I would also prefer to pay with Wero.