easier access to my account management
I'm getting confused how difficult it is to access the management of my account, to see for instance my subscription plan.
I have received an e-mail tell me my plan has been renewed and there is a link to go to a dashboard to be able to cancel or adjust my plan.
Until here everything is fine but when I click on the link I'm redirected to a web page with all the apps and no where I can access my account...
Tried a random app to see if I can access my account, selected calendar but it was the wrong app.
I had to Proton mail, got to the settings of protonmail and then have access to my subscriptions..
My best guess this is historical as the first entry point was protonmail original but would be nice to have the account management separated from a dedicated app, or at least accessible from any apps.
Thanks for the great work and hope this improvement will happen some day.
-
Stephen Mitchell commented
Having easier access to my account management makes it much simpler to keep my Instagram profile organized and updated. A well-managed account also gives you more freedom to improve your profile, choose a suitable bio, and present your personality clearly. For fresh ideas, stylish profile lines, and different Instagram bio options, I found https://profilebio4insta.com helpful. It offers bio ideas for boys, girls, love, attitude, fitness, and many other styles, making it easier to find something that matches your profile.
-
Nixia Silfia commented
Es ist unglaublich frustrierend, wenn technische Hürden den Zugriff auf die eigenen Daten blockieren, denn Transparenz sollte eigentlich die oberste Priorität sein. Ich erinnere mich gut an Zeiten, in denen unübersichtliche Dashboards bei mir zu kostspieligen Fehlentscheidungen führten, bevor ich konsequent auf eine modernere Infrastruktur umgestiegen bin. Durch den Wechsel zu https://dorivo-crypto.net Dorivo Schweiz konnte ich solche administrativen Sackgassen hinter mir lassen und mich voll auf meine finanziellen Ziele konzentrieren. In der Schweiz profitieren Nutzer hier von einer intuitiven Menüführung, die Kontoverwaltung und Strategieplanung perfekt voneinander trennt. Endlich habe ich ein System gefunden, das mir die volle Kontrolle ohne unnötige Umwege ermöglicht.