Global Option to Disable All "AI" Features
I would like an account-wide single toggle to disable "AI" features everywhere. I know they're not going to go away, but I never want to use them, and do not want them anywhere near my data. Rather than needing to be constantly on the lookout for when related 'features' are added and needing to continually check to see if there's something I need to turn off, I just want a single setting where I can turn it off and know that no new or existing "AI" features will be turned on without action from me first.
I really don't care if things are processed locally, and data is encrypted. I want the option to just decline the use of any of this.
-
Daylen
commented
Most of Proton's artificial intelligence features and staff resources are spent on blocking malicious login attempts, phishing emails and spam messages. The generative AI features (Scribe and Lumo) are both opt-in and don't use your data unless if you add it to the prompt.