General Ideas
1520 results found
-
Add IP accesses related to each credential to Proton Sentinel
Assume credentials (not the actual login password mind you, but things like tokens, cookies, etc) get stolen from one place such as computer at home. It would be nice to see related accesses to Proton services using those credentials.
In other words, a collection of IPs where the credentials have been used. This may not add much for those who log in on mobile devices due to roaming, but would certainly be helpful for desktop computers which usually do not change their public facing IP.This should equally apply for VPN access tokens as one often does not log out…
2 votes -
More and more platforms block Proton email
Proton email is now largely useless. Every day, more and more services refuse to accept emails sent from Proton Mail TLD's. I can't even use Proton to communicate with Wisconsin municipal resources. You are not doing enough to convince anyone to stop blocking Proton.
3 votes -
Support recurring annual calendar entries which fall on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or last weekday of the month.
From Proton Calendar, allow the user to create a recurring annual calendar entry which fall on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or last weekday of the month. For example, US Thanksgiving is always on the 4th Thursday of November. US Memorial Day is always on the last Monday of May. Allow the user to create ad-hoc recurring events similar to those 2 examples within Proton Calendar.
This will also benefit the calendar import feature, as imported calendar entries following the above recurrence rule fail to import currently, since their recurrence pattern is not currently supported by Proton Calendar.
5 votes -
Newsletters filter
I activated the newsletters view, but a lot of newsletters still go in the inbox, and it is not possible to create a filter, for example: every mail from this adress, or every mail with [NEWS] in the object has to go in "Newsletter". Is it possible to add this option?
2 votes -
Proton Docs: Basic Text Formatting
I have started to trial Proton as a replacement for Google Workspace, and at each step I am underwhelmed with the lack of basic features. First up, basic text formatting in Proton Docs, which appears to use basic markup rather than rich formatting.
I know you tend to reject improvements with more than one line item, but please hear me out: In this case the line items add up to basic functionality for a text editor, document editor, word processor, or anything with "Docs" in the name. Consider the request to be "Make Docs a document editor with rich text…
2 votes -
Ditch The LLM, It's Slop
Ditch The LLM, It's Slop. A.I isn't good for anyone or the environment. It also takes a lot of time and resources to implement that could be put to better use for your paying users.
5 votes -
I would appreciate multi language support spelling-control in e-mails. I am German, live in the Netherlands and have American family
Spelling control support in E-mails for multi- language communication. I am fluent in 3 language and need automatic proofing option in EN,- GE,-and Dutch..
6 votes -
Better Ways to Organize and Share Useful Resources
It would be helpful to have more options for organizing and sharing useful resources while using Proton Mail. For example, a dedicated area for saving frequently referenced links, guides, or resources could make it easier for users to access information they need regularly.
Another useful improvement could be better support for organizing links within emails or creating personal collections of useful resources. This could be especially helpful for users who regularly exchange guides, tutorials, software information, or other reference material.
For example, I sometimes keep useful gaming and software-related information in one place:
Features that make it easier to…
2 votes -
Emailing files large then 25 MB
Allow for large capacity for emailing files large than 25 MB.
53 votes -
Add option to hide Refer friends button in Proton Mail app
I do not want a "Refer friends" button always being displayed in the top bar of the Proton Mail app.
Please add an option to hide this button.2 votes -
fax
I'd like my Proton services to include the ability to send AND receive faxes with compliant with HIPAA. Rather than developing this from scratch one easier way to provide this service might be to make some kind of agreement with the https://www.fax.plus/ service, which appears to be based in Switzerland.
2 votes -
Proton pass: Password Generator/Autofill Fails Inconsistently in Browser Extension
Hello Proton Pass Team,
I'm reporting a recurring bug that significantly impacts daily usability.
=== THE PROBLEM ===
The password generator and autofill functionality in the browser extension
WORKS SOMETIMES, but fails unpredictably on many websites. There is no
consistent trigger or indication of why it works on some forms but not
others.SYMPTOMS I OBSERVE:
• Extension does not detect password fields reliably (~50% failure rate)
• No popup/icon appears next to password inputs on many sites
• When clicking extension icon manually, autofill/generator still may
not activate for the current page
• Sometimes requires refreshing the page or…2 votes -
2 votes
-
Please send a Proton Sentinel summary even when there's no activity
Proton only sends the "Your Proton Sentinel summary for MM YYYY" email when there's activity. When there's none, I get nothing.
Please also send a summary even on quiet months.3 votes -
Crypto Recovery Company Reviews — Honest Feedback From a Real Client
I am writing this because when I was looking for honest feedback about crypto recovery companies before hiring one, I could not find enough accounts from real clients that gave me the specific detail I needed. This is that account. I hired Jim Recovery Team after losing money to a fake broker scam and I want to give you an accurate picture of what working with them actually involved.
The scam ran for about ten weeks before it collapsed.
I had been approached through a trading forum by someone presenting themselves as an independent forex and crypto broker managing accounts…
2 votes -
Lumo do not recognize my payment/subscription (Lumo Plus)
just posting it to reach somebody from dev team:
I recently paid for Lumo and it worked so far for few days. But I have now the problem that Lumo is showing the button "Upgrade" and my workflow is limited. No idea why I am seeing it.
Under subscription (dt.Abonnement) it shows only my "Unlimited".Under payment I see clearly the invoice of Lumo for 12,99€. No idea what´s going here.
Also I cannot unsubscribe since I do not see my subscription 😂.btw Lumo detects only 50% of files from Proton Drive under projects....
Proofs that Lumo is a…
2 votes -
Proton Drive - Photos
Photos in the mobile app are currently displayed only in portrait orientation. Many of us also sync photos taken with regular cameras, which creates a problem. There should be an option to dynamically display photos in both portrait and landscape orientations.
Another useful feature would be the ability to add individual photos, just like in the desktop version. The “+” option is missing, which would allow me to upload just a single photo or a folder from an external storage device.
2 votes -
Add Monospace Option to Accessibility Font Family Setting
The Accessibility font family setting (Settings > Appearance > Accessibility) currently offers a small set of proportional fonts. Adding a monospace option would meaningfully improve phishing resistance for security-conscious users.
Monospace fonts make homoglyph attacks visible at a glance:
-rnvsm— clearly two characters in monospace, nearly identical in proportional
-lvs1vsI— distinct glyphs instead of ambiguous strokes
- Cyrillicаvs Latina— spacing differences become obvious
-paypa1.comvspaypal.com— the1stands out immediatelyFeature Request:
Add a "Monospace" option to the existing font family dropdown in…8 votes -
Proton Mail: "Select All Mails" button missing in search results, only available in Inbox, Folders and Categories
When viewing the Inbox or any custom folder/category, selecting a single email reveals the "Select All Mails" button, which works as expected and allows bulk actions on all displayed emails.
However, when performing a search and selecting an email, the "Select All Mails" button is missing or limited to selecting only the first batch of results (the exact number depends on the user's "Conversations per page" setting, e.g., 50, 100, or 200).
This creates an inconsistency: users can perform bulk operations (delete, move, label, mark as read/unread) on all emails within a folder, but not on all emails matching a…
3 votes -
Proton should purchase “Magic Earth” and convert it into Proton Maps, an open source high-quality maps app
Magic Earth seems to be the best alternative available right now to Apple and Google Maps. The problem? It’s not open source and its privacy claims are not independently verified. Proton should consider offering to buy out the small company behind it, convert the app to Proton Maps, make it open source, and run an independent security audit on it.
The UI design in Magic Earth is already pretty similar to Proton branding anyways. Easy win if Proton can afford it.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?