Skip to content

Proton Pass & Authenticator

1476 results found

  1. Need Help After a Bitcoin Scam? SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    After falling victim to a cryptocurrency scam, I thought I had lost everything. I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, and their investigation helped me understand what had happened and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I am deeply grateful for the professional assistance and guidance I received.

    Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bitcoin Scam Investigation Expert — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    After falling victim to a cryptocurrency scam, I thought I had lost everything. I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, and their investigation helped me understand what had happened and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I am deeply grateful for the professional assistance and guidance I received.

    Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bitcoin Wallet Analysis for Fraud Cases — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    “I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
    I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
    After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
    Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bitcoin Fraud Investigation Services — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”

    Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Lost Bitcoin to a Scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”

    Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Request a Crypto Scam Case Assessment — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    “I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
    I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
    After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
    Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Proton Pass Tags to organize and quickly find credentials, notes, etc.

    Please consider adding a tagging feature for new and existing credentials, notes and any other entries in Proton Pass, similar to the functionality available in other password managers.

    This feature would allow users to organize for their credentials by assigning one or more custom tags, such as Work, Personal, Finance, Travel, or Subscriptions. Users should be able to add, edit, or remove tags when creating a new credential or managing an existing one.

    Tags would make it easier to categorize, filter, and find very quickly specific credentials, especially for users with large password collections. This would improve organization and make…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. please add Avast Password Manager to import passwords. Thank you

    would make things a lot easier for me and others

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Access tokens (PAT) with write permissions

    Add selecting write (with or without read) permissions for a Access token (PAT), this means it should also be possible to configure a token so that new passwords can be stored but cannot be read. Ensure that no general permissions are granted, such as the ability to share vaults.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Single macOS App Package with Native Safari Integration (Like Enpass/1Password)

    Proton Pass currently requires installing two separate components on macOS:
    1. A standalone .DMG desktop app (~300MB) downloaded from proton.me
    2. A separate Safari extension (~300MB) from the Mac App Store

    This creates unnecessary redundancy and fragmentation. Competitors like Enpass, 1Password, and Bitwarden unify this into a single native macOS application that integrates directly with Safari without requiring a second extension download.

    Proposed improvements:
    1. Consolidate into ONE macOS package (preferably distributed via Mac App Store)
    2. Remove need for separate Safari extension installation
    3. Reduce total disk footprint (~600MB → ~300MB)
    4. Simplify updates through a single channel
    5.…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add an Archive feature to Proton Pass

    Please add an Archive feature to Proton Pass. It would be useful for storing old or rarely used items without deleting them or cluttering the main vault. An Archive section with the option to restore items later would be great.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Proton Pass and SimpleLogin: select language for the system-generated part of the alias

    When using Proton Pass or SimpleLogin to generate aliases, you cannot select the language of the part of the alias generated by the system. Problem: not all possible recipients are familiar with it and that increases the challenges when communicating the alias, especially verbally, with the risk of typos by customer service agents.
    Problem: let the user select the language for the alias at the time of the alias creation.
    SimpleLogin: an option on the button Custom Alias, like the "By random words" on the Random Alias.
    Proton Pass: an option in New Alias > Advanced Settings

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Cybersecurity Is Built on Preparation, Not Luck

    Cybersecurity is no longer a luxury—it is a necessity. Every day, individuals and businesses face evolving cyber threats, including phishing attacks, ransomware, cryptoc urrency fraud, data breaches, and unauthorized access to critical systems. While no organization can eliminate every risk, implementing proactive security measures can significantly reduce the likelihood and impact of cyber incidents.

    MUYERN TRUST provides professional cybersecurity solutions designed to help clients strengthen their digital security and respond effectively to cyber threats. Our services include Digital Asset Recovery Support, Cybersecurity Consulting, Digital Forensics, Blockc hain Investigations, Incident Response, Cloud Security, Security Risk Assessments, Email Security, Network Protection, and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Device/Client-Specific Vaults

    I did find similar requests, some of them requiring entire re-writes, other not quite what I mean, so at the risk of getting lost in the masses...

    I would like to be able to restrict access to certain Vaults to specific devices or clients. For example, if I add credit cards, SSH keys or much of the other "sensitive" data, I want those to be accessible to the Pass App on my computer(s) but not on my phones or possibly even my browsers (I'm too privacy-minded to use autofill of my personal or financial data). Each device/client has its own…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Global Fields Manager

    Feature to create global fields (custom fields) based on item type would be a great feature. Global fields for a item type typically appears for all items of the specified item type by default instead of creating such custom fields individually inside each item.

    for example "password expiry date" is a custom field that can be used globally for all items created under "Logins" item type.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Item Tags

    Categorizing items with "Item tags" (eg. #shopping, #banking, #socialaccounts) with a "Filter" option would be a great feature to quickly navigate through lots of entries in a single vault folder.

    Similar to the item types filter button in the vault view. "All Types" "All Tags" "Recent"

    Please provide a feature to manage tags centrally.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Proton Pass to have STEAM MFA codes (just like Authenticator already has)

    Currently, Proton Pass only allows 2FA codes of 6 digits, all numbers. Proton Authenticator allows the same type of 2FA, but ALSO allows otherts, like Steam MFA type, which is 5 digits and can contain letters. This feature is to imnplement that same type in Proton Pass, at least put it as part of paid plans. I have proton unlimited but it's super frustrating and inconvenient having to use a different app just to login to other services, when I could have everything being autofilled in 1 app.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Official APT repository (e.g. PPA) for the Linux app

    Currently, the only official way to install or update Proton Pass on Debian/Ubuntu is to download the .deb manually.

    There is a Snap package, but according to Proton support it is a community build that is not published or signed by Proton. For a password manager, users should be able to get updates directly from Proton. Snap is also not an option on some distributions (e.g. Linux Mint blocks it by default).

    Please provide an official, signed APT repository, either as a Launchpad PPA or self-hosted (like the one Proton VPN seems to use already). This would:

    • deliver updates automatically…
    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Store your AI api keys in Proton Pass

    Manually copy-pasting API keys for every new AI tool is super tedious. It’d be awesome if Proton Pass had a dedicated API Key item type with built-in auto-fill for browsers and desktop apps.
    A safe, hassle-free way to store and auto-fill these keys would be a total game-changer for developers and power users. Would anyone else find this super useful?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Pass & Authenticator

Categories