Proton Pass & Authenticator
1476 results found
-
App - Domain Grouping
I see that there already is a suggestion to group domains.
https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/953584-proton-pass-authenticator/suggestions/46879126-add-equivalent-urls-setting-to-avoid-creating-mainI want to add to this suggestion that Apps should be included in this grouping process. Creating a login in an app should allow you to use that login on associated domains by default. It is reasonable that this would only be possible for well known platforms.
1 vote -
Extend audit trail on password item history
Extend the item history to include more events. In corporate environments with governance and compliance requirements, it is important not only to track password changes, but also to record who has accessed which password and when (viewing and/or usage — most important in shared vaults).
1 vote -
Desktop App - Enable Entra/Microsoft SSO with Passkeys or Security Keys
When Security Key/Passkey login is enforced for Entra ID, it is not possible to log in to the respective Entra ID account. Passwordless login cannot be chosen in the auth popup.
This was tested on macOS; I don't know how this is handled on Windows.
1 vote -
Browser plugin update entries / find entries
The ability to select an account in the browser plugin that you want to update—even if it isn't automatically detected or suggested—instead of having to create a new login. And also have the option, if entries aren't automatically found during login, to select them manually when click in the password or login field
1 vote -
Add support for automatic background refresh on iOS and iPadOS
Add support for background refresh on iOS and iPadOS clients so that syncing happens in the background and your vaults are always up-to-date and in sync whenever you launch the Proton Pass app or use Autofill. Also, implement “pull to refresh” support to initiate an immediate sync instead of having to find the force sync option which is buried in a sub-menu of settings.
1 vote -
Flag/block fake sites
Sometimes fake websites copy real websites (e.g. Anna Archive). For a given login, I would like not only to add websites it is used, but also flagged/blocked websites that I know are fake. When the website looks too real, we are tempted to fill the credential, event when Proton pass don't suggest them (which happens regularly), then the credentials are stolen.
1 vote -
Once unlocked, make passkey available without reloading the page
Currently, if we land on a sign-in page with Proton Pass LOCKED, we need to unlock the Pass extension and RELOAD THE PAGE for the Passkey pop-up to show-up. This is easy to witness on LinkedIn et AliExpress.
It would slightly enhance things to get rid of the unecessary RELOAD step. Once unlocked, show the Passkey without reloading the page.This would help until the following suggestions are implemented (they're both the same):
1 vote -
True Key
Hola amigos de Proton, me gustaría que añadan la opción para importar las contraseñas desde True Key de McAfee, no sé si será posible que hagan equipo con ese antivirus pues es el que utilizo, de no ser posible, sí me gustaría que incluyan la opción para el .cvs me disculpo si al añadir este comentario lo hago en español, creo cada vez es mayor la comunidad de habla hispana que manejamos PC y aunque entendamos el inglés, ampliar la comunicación también ayuda a que se expandan los horizontes de alcance que ustedes pueden tener.
2 votes -
Deleting aliases on SimpleLogin
Deleting an alias on Proton Pass does not delete the alias on SimpleLogin. I don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature, but the user should be able to choose whether to delete the alias on SimpleLogin as well. Now when I delete an alias in Proton Pass, I still have to go to SimpleLogin and manually delete it there. That's not user-friendly.
1 vote -
proton pass
Greetings,
I suggest that in the desktop application, the new AutoType function be given the option to launch the application or some dialog box where AutoType lets you choose the account or password so that it can automatically type this.
A more dynamic example would be, opening email, I set my shortcut keys as Ctrl + Alt + I and the box appears, then the dialog box appears so I can type the account and press other key shortcuts depending on what I want to auto-complete, whether it's Email/user, password or URL in that case.
1 vote -
Copy non-forwarding addresses in app
In the app, we can copy forwarding addresses in contacts for aliases. But we don’t have the ability to copy non-forwarding addresses. Please make it possible for us.
1 vote -
Give a name to websites
Ability to label the websites in the login's list with a name to identify them
When there is a login used for a long list of websites, it's hard to recognize them, even more if, for example fo development purposes you use the IP instead of an FQDN
For example see how 1Password does it
1 vote -
web app navigateur
Ce serait bien si pour deverrouiller l extension de navigateur ,on pouvait le faire également avec une yubikey plutôt que simplement avec un code pin a 6 chiffres .le code pin pourrait etre de 6 a 40 caractères ou plus .
1 vote -
Be able to unpin items in trash
You are unable to unpin items that are in trash (on Android atleast), and when i I submitted a report I was told "This is the expected way it should work"
1 vote -
Toggle to exclude a specific login from autofill
I would like a toggle on logins in the vault to exclude them from being available for autofill, similar to the "Exclude from monitoring" toggle that already exists.
For example, I have logins for 15+ Google accounts related to clients or organizations I'm involved with, or old personal accounts that I no longer use but don't want to delete yet, but I only regularly log into about three of those accounts. Each time I log in, I have to wade through the full list of 15+ to select the correct one, and autofill does not float the most recently used…
1 vote -
Need Recommendations for Appliance Repair in Niagara Falls
Has anyone here recently needed an appliance repaired in Niagara Falls? I’m looking for someone reliable who can handle issues with refrigerators, washers, dryers, ovens, or dishwashers.
I’d prefer a technician with good experience, transparent pricing, and proper diagnosis before starting the repair. Recommendations from people who have used a local service would be helpful.
If you’re currently looking for Appliance repair Niagara falls, this could be an option to consider. For more information you can visit https://misterappliancerepair.ca/niagara-falls
0 votes
- Don't see your idea?