Skip to content

Proton Pass & Authenticator

1480 results found

  1. Merge duplicates

    One Microsoft account = 15 root domains, so Pass splits it into 15 "sites." For example, a login saved on live.com isn't offered on microsoftonline.com, azure.com or office.com.

    Microsoft's list: microsoft.com, live.com, microsoftonline.com, office.com, office365.com, cloud.microsoft, azure.com, windowsazure.com, xbox.com, bing.com, msn.com, hotmail.com, windows.com, microsoftstore.com, passport.net

    Bitwarden ships this exact group built in. Apple's password-manager-resources repo groups them too.

    Ask: built-in equivalent-domain groups, user-defined groups, and a "merge duplicates" button.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. bridgewater nj car service

    Bridge Waters Limousine provides dependable https://bridgewaterslimo.com for customers who need comfortable transportation for business, travel, and special occasions. Our services include airport transfers, corporate transportation, business meetings, weddings, birthday celebrations, hotel transfers, private events, and scheduled pickup and drop-off services.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to get a professional bitcoin recovery expert hire SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    Lost cryptocurrency or affected by an online scam?

    SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE provides professional investigative support involving cryptocurrency fraud, blockchain tracing, digital asset investigation, cyber fraud, digital evidence, and scam intelligence.

    We focus on evidence, analysis, and investigative intelligence to help clients understand what happened and identify legitimate next steps.

    Your case. Your evidence. Our intelligence.

    🌍 Global Support
    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE
    Turning Digital Evidence Into Investigative Intelligence.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Autenticator: Ability to hide next

    Currently Authenticator displays both current and next codes.

    Currently Authenticator only has the ability to hide both codes, not only next.

    Please make it possible to hide the next code.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ios password

    Add possibility to import directly from apple password manager to proton pass (on iOS). Apples password manager does not recognize that there is a different password manager to export to.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Approve new devices via SAML SSO instead of the backup password

    This is about Proton Pass for Business.

    When SSO via SAML is enabled, users still have to set up a Proton backup password for their account. They almost never need it, because they sign in via SAML. The only time it's required is when a user signs in on a new device: they then have to enter the backup password on an already signed-in device to approve the new one.

    Since SAML SSO is the main way our users sign in, the backup password is confusing for business users, and many of them forget it because they rarely or almost…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Manage and copy forwarding addresses for shared aliases

    In Proton Pass (on macOS) we can see aliases that are shared with us in a shared vault. However, we can not see its contacts. It would be nice to be able to manage contacts and copy/ send to the associated forwarding email addresses for an alias.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restore previous item sorter

    Restore previous item sorter in Proton Pass browser extension. The "Reset filters" button is misleading, ugly and occupies useful space.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a separate 2FA requirement for Proton Pass I would like to suggest adding an optional security feature for Proton Pass.

    Suggestion: Add a separate 2FA requirement for Proton Pass

    I would like to suggest adding an optional security feature for Proton Pass.

    When the additional Proton Pass password is enabled, users could also have the option to require a 2FA verification code specifically when unlocking Proton Pass.

    The authentication flow would be:

    1. Log in to the Proton account.
    2. Complete the Proton account 2FA.
    3. Enter the additional Proton Pass password.
    4. Enter a separate 2FA verification code required to unlock Proton Pass.

    This would provide an additional security boundary specifically for Proton Pass, since it contains extremely sensitive information such as…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Proton Pass Support for Creditcard Renewalls

    As a frequent user of paying recurrent charges on the net, I save my creditcard details on services where I subscribe to recurrent charges such as Proton. Whenever one of the Credit- Debitcards I use is renewed because of loss, expire or theft/fraud I struggle to remember where that particular card was used, in order to avoid loss of service or addtional charge fees.

    It could be nice if Proton somehow could assist me in renewing my creditcard information on the sites where I have save my card details to pay for recurrent services - ie. linking a sit to…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facilitate importing password's records from Synergy "C2 Password" to Proton Pass

    Synergy "C2 Password" is a Password manager that will be deprecated.
    Importing all records to Proton is a real pain.

    Consider making it easier with a step-by-step process to importing the data, including mapping the columns from the CSV exported from "C2 Password" to Proton Pass.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Share credentials with hidden password

    You can share a password via Proton Pass, however from what I see, the password is then visible to the one who you shared it with. I would like it if you could choose to share the password, without it it actually being visible, so they can use it via the own Proton Pass app, but don't see the password...

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please fix importing from 1password 6

    I tried importing from 1password 6, it just doesn't work. Please fix.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How to Find a Legitimate Bitcoin Investigator — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    After falling victim to a cryptocurrency scam, I thought I had lost everything. I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, and their investigation helped me understand what had happened and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I am deeply grateful for the professional assistance and guidance I received.

    Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need Help After a Bitcoin Scam? SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    After falling victim to a cryptocurrency scam, I thought I had lost everything. I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, and their investigation helped me understand what had happened and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I am deeply grateful for the professional assistance and guidance I received.

    Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bitcoin Scam Investigation Expert — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    After falling victim to a cryptocurrency scam, I thought I had lost everything. I contacted SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE, and their investigation helped me understand what had happened and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I am deeply grateful for the professional assistance and guidance I received.

    Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Bitcoin Wallet Analysis for Fraud Cases — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    “I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
    I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
    After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
    Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bitcoin Fraud Investigation Services — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”

    Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Lost Bitcoin to a Scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    I thought my $180,000 was gone forever. SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE helped me understand my case and pursue the appropriate recovery process. I subsequently recovered $180,000. I’m deeply grateful for their professional assistance.”

    Lost cryptocurrency to a scam? Contact SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE for confidential investigation support.

    📧 info@sagittariuscyphercyberintelligence.com

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Request a Crypto Scam Case Assessment — SAGITTARIUS CYPHER CYBER INTELLIGENCE

    “I Truly Believed We Were Going to Build a Life Together”
    I never imagined that someone I met online could completely change my life—and not in the way I had hoped.
    After meeting my partner online, we spent weeks and months talking, sharing our hopes, our fears, and our plans for the future. I genuinely believed that we had fallen in love. We talked about living together, building a home, and finally being happy together.
    Because I loved this person and believed our relationship was real, I was willing to do almost anything to help my partner when financial problems…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 73 74
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Pass & Authenticator

Categories