Proton Workspace (B2B, Meet)
34 results found
-
Adjusting audio quality (more below)
The same microphones I use for other platforms aren't being picked up as readily on Proton Meet (web browser). When I first speak, the green bar on the platform's microphone doesn't show, as if my voice isn't reaching the microphone at all, then it starts showing but drops as I speak. When I asked the other participant if she could hear me clearly, she says when I start speaking, my voice is very low then rises to a normal volume before it fades in and out as I speak.
Notes:
1) From my side, the green bar on the microphone…
8 votes -
Have options to manage the time a meeting times out when only one person is present
I'm a psychologist and I meet with clients using this software. Sometimes people have problems with their invite links or their hardware and it takes a few minutes for them to manage to get into the session. Proton Meet wants to end and shut down the session when I've been alone for some minutes (not sure how long) but please allow me to lengthen this time, as it would create a lot of trouble for me and my clients if the meeting was abruptly ended without me noticing (cause at that moment I might be sending them another invite link)…
7 votes -
Please change the link "create [meeting] in Proton Calendar"
At the moment I will be directed to my browser and be required to sign in.
Instead I do have the Mail app installed (windows). So it would be nice to be directed to the app and not the browser.8 votes -
Sound that meeting end
I have multiple situations when I speak and dont know that meeting is over and meeting windows was not in focus. The end meeting sound can be very helpful
5 votes -
Please add more flexibility for billing with Meet
Unlike calendar and mail, my needs for video conferencing are much more sporadic, so it doesn't make sense for me to have an ongoing subscription to Meet. However, if I want to buy one month of Meet, I have to switch my entire plan to month-to-month billing and lose the subscription benefits. It's much easier for me to just buy one month of some other software (Zoom in my case) as needed. If Meet could be handled more like an add on that could be purchased ad hoc without disrupting everything else in the plan, I would buy it.
6 votes -
Up to 1000 participants in Proton Meets like Zoom's Large Meeting Add On
Add the add-on option for Large Meetings (webinars) of up to 1000 participants with webinar controls and waiting room.
4 votes -
Please allow the ability to copy availability hours from one booking page to another
With regards to the booking page functionality, would it be possible for the functionality to be added whereby I can copy the hours I have set from one booking form to another...
For example a personal trainer who has a booking form for an initial session and a booking form for a different type of session might have complex hours that aren't standard 9-5 hours and so it could be a bit of a hassle having to setup lots of different booking pages with these hours manually...
To this end, could you please add a "copy hours from" type functionality…
8 votes -
Proton Sheets: formulas get mixed up when reordering rows
I've got a sheet with formulas and when I reorder rows, cells on that row that rely on formulas aren't correctly updated. They end up referencing cells in other rows. In order to fix this, I need to copy and paste the formula from a row that I didn't reorder.
3 votes -
Booking
Please please please add true shared calendar support for Booking Pages, beyond checking availability be able to add multiple people to the meeting.
3 votes -
Middle-Tier Meet Features for Unlimited Subscribers
Introduce "Meet Plus" tier for Unlimited subscribers — a middle ground between Free and Professional:
Feature Current (Free) Proposed "Meet Plus" Professional
Call duration 60 min 3 hours 24 hours
Links/day 5 10–15 Unlimited
Participants 50 50 (keep same) 100
Recording No Basic local Yes
Calendar scheduling No Simple booking page Advanced booking
Active meetings 1 2 2Why This Helps Proton:
Customer Retention: Unlimited subscribers already trust Proton with their data. Losing Meet to competitors because of arbitrary limits feels like leaving money on the table.Natural Upsell Path: Customers who outgrow "Meet Plus" naturally graduate to Workspace/Professional —…
3 votes -
Meeting planning: being able to set an end-time for repetitions
ends at a certain date or after 4 times...
4 votes -
Deep Link For macOS
It would be great if deep linking was enabled for the desktop MacOS Meet app. As of now, if you open a link to a meeting from Proton Mail or Calendar it opens the link in the default browser (in my case, Safari). It would be helpful if, like other meeting apps, Safari would then pop up a dialog saying "Open in Proton Meet?"
This is done via deeplinking, the documentation for this is here https://developer.apple.com/documentation/xcode/allowing-apps-and-websites-to-link-to-your-content
I do not have the mobile app so I'm not sure if it's implemented there yet, but it's the same techniques for iOS.
4 votes -
Change recording system method and pricing
With regards to the recording feature... I don't feel it makes sense that recording a meeting is currently limited to paid tiers (I am a paid teir user for the record) given that it works completely locally.
Surely a better way to do this would be to allow recording locally (up to say 30 minutes) but then limit recording to longer periods to the paid tiers?
While also introducing cloud recording (direct to proton drive)? For unlimited timeframes for paying customers...
4 votes -
Session-Timeout-Einstellungen für Proton Mail, Proton Pass oder deren Einstellungen auf Android und Mac
Please add a >>>>>>Session-Timeout<<<<<< -Einstellungen für Proton Mail, Proton Pass und anderen. Einstellungen bitte auf Android und Mac.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?