How can we improve ProtonMail?

Bitcoin Cash Payment Option!

Bitcoin transactions fees are now too much, and it may take up to a few hours for a transaction to be confirmed. There's a payment system, which is nearly same of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Its devs have a better vision "low fees, 1 block (10 minutes) transaction confirm time." If you haven't heard of it, here (https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/a/58969/38618) you can see that many wallets support it.

Kind regards.

1,717 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

135 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add bitcoin cash (BCH). The Bitcoin (BTC) fees are exorbitant and transacations take longer. BTC is the past. BCH is the future. (ProtonMail Plus subscriber)

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This needs to happen, I will pay my monthly fee every time with Bitcoin Cash if it's supported. I might even upgrade to a yearly.

• Jeff Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why not accept multiple forms of currency rather than putting all your eggs into one basket, especially in this very volatile speculative market?

• Joey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't let the propoganda fool you, Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin, and it's the best cryptocurrency.

• John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I upgrade to apaid account if implement Bitcoin Cash. It is the true Bitcoin.

• fy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

bitcoin cash is bitcoin. it's the fastest cheapest coin. most decentralized coin. most reliable coin. most used coin. there are ways to use it privately.

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It seems silly, IMO, for an anonymous mail system to use BCH when other currencies exist. Dash and Monero should be leading this conversation.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As an early Bitcoin adopter, I sadly must agree that Bitcoin (BTC) has become unuseable and unfit for purpose thanks to $50 fees and week-long confirmation times. However the original vision lives on as Bitcoin Cash (BCH), which has fees <$0.01 with near-instant transaction, but is in all other respects identical to the original Bitcoin. BCH is also especially convenient for us early adopters because we already own some - it came free with our BTC!

• aj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Come on Protonmail. Been with you guys for a while now, Support Bitcoin Cash!
    I want to pay in a currency that's going to change the world!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base