Skip to content

Proton Mail

• or

350 results found

1. Highlight the domain in the Link Confirmation window

I suggest when a user clicks a link in an email and have the "Link Confirmation" enabled that the confirmation window highlights the actual top level domain. Many links are extremely long and some phishing/malicious emails will create links that are meant to look like they're going to a legitimate site when they're not such as http:microsoft.com.baddomain.me/login. In this case you would highlight the "baddomain.me" so the user knows they're not going to microsoft.com. It would be a simple feature to add and would help protect non-technical users. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am new to Proton - email domain question.........

Hello, I am new to Proton as of today. Is there a way that I can establish my regular GMAIL.COM and ICLOUD.COM email addresses within the Proton platform. If so, I cannot figure it out. Please help as you can. Thanks.

Erik

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please direct all questions to our support page: protonmail.com/support. You will find a way to contact us directly at the bottom of this page.

ProtonMail does not support other email addresses at this time. ProtonMail can only be used with protonmail.com email addresses.

4. Move to from Sent to Custom folder "[x] Always move recipient's emails"

When I receive email from bill@microsoft.com I can set:

"Move to [x] Always move sender's email to Folder MICROSOFT."

I'd like to also specify rule that emails I send to recipient bill@microsoft.com will move to a folder, out of the Sent mail folder.

"Move to [x] Always move recipient's email to Folder MICROSOFT."

Thus, all of the thread is in a folder and Sent folder stays clean

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pixel tracking in emails

Seeing images in an email makes it feel like I'm in the 21st century, but I dont want to be tracked with pixels or other technology, would be nice to block these without blocking images. Kind of like what hey.com does.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Advantages and functions of choosing Oscillators

Oscillators are electronic circuits that generate continuous, periodic waveforms, such as sine, square, or triangular waves, at a specified frequency. They are fundamental components in electronic systems and offer several advantages and functions that make them essential for various applications. Here are the key advantages and functions of choosing oscillators
    https://www.ariat-tech.com/products/Crystals,Oscillators,Resonators/Oscillators

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Need a book writer for your biography?

Book Writing HQ is a well-known and reputable provider of book writing services. Their team of experienced writers and editors offers comprehensive support to authors at various stages of the writing process. From concept development to manuscript refinement, Book Writing HQ is committed to helping authors bring their stories to life and achieve their writing goals. With a focus on quality, creativity, and professionalism, Book Writing HQ stands out as a top choice for authors seeking reliable and effective book writing services in USA.

https://www.bookwritinghq.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. PW Med Ed Coupon Code “RBTOFF” Unlock Up to 80% off

Discover PW MED Ed, a premier medical education institution renowned for quality and innovation. Use code PW MED ED Coupon Code “RBTOFF” for the best discount upto 80% available. Act quickly to redeem! Don’t forget to explore “RebateCouponCodes” for unbeatable deals on coupon codes and discounts.
    How to Get PW Med Ed Coupon Code?
    There are many students who want to prepare for NEET UG Entrance, NEET PG but their budget is not available. In such times, Rebate Coupon Codes is one such platform where Physics Wallah Med Ed Coupon Code is available using which students can avail…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Advantages of choosing PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Special Purpose

Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) with special-purpose voltage regulators offer several advantages in various electronic applications. These specialized voltage regulators are designed to address specific requirements and challenges in power management. Here are the key advantages of choosing PMICs with special-purpose voltage regulators:
    https://www.iccomponents-distributor.com/Integrated-Circuits(ICs)/PMIC-Voltage-Regulators-Special-Purpose.htm
    Application-Specific Design: Special-purpose voltage regulators are tailored to meet the specific needs of particular applications, ensuring optimized performance. They are designed with features and characteristics that align with the requirements of the target application.

Compact and Integrated Solution: PMICs with special-purpose voltage regulators often integrate multiple functions into a single package. This integration saves space on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do i Transfer Emails from one Gmail to Another?

Transferring emails from one Gmail account to another can be a handy task, especially when you're changing your primary email or consolidating multiple accounts. One way to do this manually is by using the Gmail forwarding feature. Simply log in to your old Gmail account, head to Settings, and navigate to the "Forwarding and POP/IMAP" tab. Here, you can set up email forwarding to your new Gmail address. This method will forward incoming emails, but not existing ones.

However, there are some limitations to the manual approach. It won't transfer your old emails, and you may miss out on important…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 14 15 16 18 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?