Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
dark mode toggle in-app
The mobile apps need to have a dark mode toggle just like the web version. I want to keep my device in light mode but have this app in dark mode just like every other company offers but for some reason it only syncs with your device theme. It exists for the web version so why is it overlooked in the mobile apps?
4 votes -
duplicare gli appuntamenti sulla app calendar per android
Consentire di duplicare gli appuntamenti anche sull'applicazione calendar android
2 votes -
Support iCalendar RFC 5545 Recurrence Properties
Currently, Calendar imports do not support "Events based on recurrence rules that are not supported by Proton Calendar". The current Calendar UI supports a very limited set of recurrence rules meaning imports are also limited. This significantly impacts the ability to create and/or import calendar events that use somewhat common recurrence rules not currently supported by Proton. In UserVoice, there are a number of suggestions to support various combinations of additional recurrence rules. My recommendation is to "consolidate" these into this (???) recommendation for supporting all recurrence rules defined in the iCalendar specification (RFC 5545) (see https://icalendar.org/iCalendar-RFC-5545/3-8-5-recurrence-component-properties.html).
This recommendation…
2 votes -
Browser choice when opening email links
In the desktop Proton Mail application, when you click a link, a dialog shows the full URL and requests confirmation to open the link. This is a great feature!
Enhancement: Instead of just opening the link in the default browser, allow me to configure additional browsers. Offer a choice of what browser to open with the link.
Allow me to add browser configurations by choosing the application/executable or optionally entering a command line. For example, I could configure
firefox --private-windowas an option and multiplefirefox --profileoptions.This feature would allow me to open the link in the browser/profile…
9 votes -
Add attachments to events
It would be very helpful/useful/convenient if file attachments could be added to calendar events... this would minimize having to search through drive to bring up a document that is related to an event.
225 votes -
Management Assignment Help in Uk
Students often need help with Management Assignment Help due to the subject's intricate calculations and deep financial knowledge requirements. Managing these challenging tasks alongside other academic responsibilities can be daunting. Workingment offers an ideal solution, providing expert assistance from certified writers and delivering high-quality, plagiarism-free assignments on time, thereby boosting students' academic performance.
Visit Here:-https://workingment.com/management-assignment-help
2 votes -
améliorer l'accessibilité de l'application Mail (selection des email dans la liste de conversation) - rajouter un role button dans le html
les emails dans la liste sont difficilement accessible pour des personnes utilisant des outils de navigations (screen reader, etc).
On peut facilement y remedier en ajoutant un role button au niveau de l'élément html qui possède la classeitem-container2 votes -
Add an option for dimming folders without unread messages
Currently all folders in the sidebar have bright titles. I would suggest an option to enable dimming of folders, views, and labels with no unread messages to make these stand out. Compared Thunderbird that uses colour and bold font to highlight unread messages. Categories (More, Folders, Labels) could assume the same highlight and unread count on the right when collapsed.
3 votes -
Datatype of dates in proton calendar
I tried to import a calendar from a different place to proton and got the error message that I cannot import dates beyond 2037. It may sound strange, but I have three long term things in my calendar.
I feel like introducing a 32bit bug in a relatively new product is quite the bad idea and consider this as a bug rather than a inconvenience. What do you think?
3 votes -
Mail and event reminder on Linux
On the Linux client, mail and calendar reminders are issued via the integrated notification system. At least that's how it is with Linux Mint. Unfortunately, this is pretty bad and confusing. It would be nice if the Linux client displayed its own windows for announcing an email or notifying an event (including a snooze and dismiss button).
4 votes -
More granular push notification control
Push notifications for Proton Mail on IOS are all-or-nothing: I can receive a push notification for every single email and new login both, or I can turn them all off.
I get too many emails to keep push notifications on for the Proton Mail app. Disabling them means that Proton no longer has any way to notify me that there's been a new login to my account. This is a security flaw.
Ideally, notifications would be quite flexible (allowing notifications to be set for specific labels or folders or other rules), but at the very least I should be able…
6 votes -
Dragging e-mail to label also archives
When dragging an e-mail from the inbox to a specific label, it 'moves' the e-mail to this label.
It would be great if the e-mail is also directly archived, so it disappears from the inbox.6 votes -
Mehrere Erinnerungen pro Termin
Es sollte mehrere Erinnerung für einen Termin einstellbar sein.
2 votes -
Vorschläge aus der Vergangenheit beim erstellen von Terminen
Beim erstellen von Terminen sollen beim eintippen des Termin-Namens passende Einträge aus der Vergangenheit vorgeschlagen werden.
2 votes -
Add Event Duration to Widget
The existing widget provides an overview of the current day’s events, but ignores event duration. A widget that displays the day exactly like in the actual calendar (with different event lengths and gaps) is missing. In that regard, you would even be ahead of Google.
5 votes -
Proton Scribe to be able to summarize long emails
Allow Proton Scribe to be able to summarize long emails and to summarize/search emails from specific users, subjects, etc.
22 votes -
Daily event summaries
Summary:
Receive a daily summary for all time-specific and all-day events (also if no events are scheduled)Description:
Some calendar applications allow you to configure a "daily event summary" notification (preferably via email). Such summaries contain an overview of all scheduled events (all-day and specific-time events) and is sent early in the morning. For example, Google Calendar provides "Daily Agenda", described as: "Receive an email with your agenda every day at 5 a.m. in your current time zone").Ideal implementation (to me):
- Create an account-wide setting to configure daily summaries:
* Globally enable/disable daily calendar/event summaries
* If enabled,…8 votes -
move event from personal to shared calendar
Move event from personal calendar to shared calendar
I have events in my personal calendar that become relevant to others that I have a shared calendar with. The other user is the shared calendar owner. I can create an event in the shared calendar but I want to be able to edit the event I have already created and select the shared calendar. Currently it only shows my personal calendars when I try to do this edit.
I use proton calendar on both web and IOS 15.8.4 (I have an older iPhone) this issue persists in both versions.
It has…
11 votes -
Reader
I read lots of articles in ProtonMail. Would be great to have Reader feature like I use in Firefox. I use sepia background, bold non-serif font, adjust width and line distance.
2 votes -
Open file or folder after saving attachment
I am using the Proton Mail Desktop app.
The first thing i want to do after saving a mail attachment is to open that file or folder.
My feature request is to show an option to open the saved attachment from the stored location or open the folder to e.g. extract the zip file.
At the moment, i first need to navigate to the folder i want to store the attachment. Then i need to open Windows File Explorer to navigate again to that folder.
Other software does have exactly that option e.g. MS Edge web browser. There i can…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?