Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
"Lock Emails"
Being able to "lock" on email on right click of any INBOX email. Once clicked, a pop up would ask do you really wish to lock this email. This will help prevent accidentally deleting an email.
6 votes -
Disable collapsing of multiple events into "1 more" in week view
When displaying the week view in the Web calendar, multiple full-day events collapse. Instead of the actual events, the calendar displays "1 more", "2 more", etc. Please add an option to disable this. I want to see all my calendar items at all times, "1 more" is utterly useless to me.
It is funny that the month view does not have this behaviour, even though the available space per day is way smaller than in the week view.
9 votes -
link to ai agents
You need to link to the rest of the world using LLM etc for changes
6 votes -
minimize
option to minimize left sidebar; it's awful that ~15% of screen real estate is claimed by folder names, when icons would suffice
2 votes -
Seperate notification for mail versus calendar
The current behaviour is all email and calendar events cause a notification, or none of them do.
Desired separation between a calendar event notification and email arrival notification.
Particular case example: I do not want to be notified of the arrival of every email. I do want to be alerted about calendar events. At present, I must be notified of all emails or I will not be reminded about calendar events.
This problem would be solved with
https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail-calendar/suggestions/48198224-separate-mail-and-calendar-into-different-apps2 votes -
Require entering the password for hardware security key for Proton Mail or Authenticator
When login using hardware key, Proton Mail only asks for it to be inserted and then touch the key. Yahoo mail requires the password for the key to be entered before touching the key. That way, if someone gets the hardware key, they can't use it to login to your account without knowing the key password
5 votes -
Allow configuring an optional "activity" time window for Proton Calendar
It would be interesting to have a configuration option which statically excludes a given single (night)time window (or alternatively provide it the other way around as an activity time window) from being displayed in the calendar UI.
Most people don't have e.g. any appointments between 11 pm and 6 am, yet it is taking up valuable screen estate.
Uncluttering the UI by just showing the relevant part of the day and save people from scrolling over always empty rows in the calendar would be a very useful feature.
2 votes -
Contacts
Contact FILTERING: Being able to filter on the various contact fields and or TAGS
Contact PRINTING: Being able to select and print out contact lables.
7 votes -
Email organiser module using AI
I'm an IT engineer working on DEVOPS and AI applications.
I would like to have an AI assistant that is able to:
- analyze my mail box history (full, partial by time range), one shot or recurring
- propose a folder tree structure and have an interface where the user can accept/modify/reject the changes
- propose a list of tags and have an interface where the user can accept/modify/reject the changes
- propose a list of filters and have an interface where the user can accept/modify/reject the changes
- propose a new email organization and have an interface where the…5 votes -
Keep contact icon through SimpleLogin
Hello,
I apologize if this idea has already been submitted, I searched but found nothing.
I'm using Proton Pass/SimpleLogin to create aliases for every account I have. Since emails sent to aliases are proxied through SimpleLogin we are actually receiving the email from SimpleLogin and not from the original sender. That's the expected behavior of course, but my point is that no contact icon is showed because of that. For example instead of having Amazon favicon for Amazon emails I have "AA".
My suggestion is to display the brand icon based on the original sender to still have icons even…
5 votes -
Contact Address
Please add an additional line for Street Address in contacts. One line is generally insufficient in many locations.
5 votes -
Optimize the speed of displaying events when opening Calendar or next screen on Android
I use a widget and I have an exception set for battery optimization, but it takes longer than 2-3 seconds to display the calendar.
7 votes -
automatically sending email by Imap to protonmail from other internet/email providers than gmail
I'd like to have the possibility to have automatically send the email to Protonmail which is now handled through my internet/emailprovider which is not Gmail. I got a lot of mail and I donot want to import this mail manually on a single occasion as Proton offers by Easy-Switch. Besides that I stopped using Gmail as being a part of a Big Tech firm like Google.
2 votes -
number of calendars in plans
Hi, I've subscribed to Unlimited Plan but intend to downgrade to Plus.
I'm querying the number of calendars...the default is "My calendar" and I've created 2 others to a total of 3 calendars. However, under Settings>Other Calendars there's also an 'inbult' calendar "Holidays in Australia". Does this count towards the overall limit allowed by each plan especially Mail Plus?
TIA
2 votes -
Enhance Thread Navigation with Chevron and Navigation Arrows
In Proton Mail, when a long email thread accumulates, each reply-all can include all prior messages, requiring extensive scrolling. To simplify this, it would be incredibly helpful to introduce chevron-style indicators to collapse or expand email threads. Additionally, having up and down arrows to move between emails would mean we don’t have to scroll like crazy when someone replies-all. These additions would make handling large conversations far more efficient and user-friendly, similar to the Apple Mail app.
2 votes -
Attached Photo's - files size shrinking option before sending
With my old Blackberry email client on android- which I still use - I can upload photo's and then it will give to option to shrink the file size to medium or small in order to prevent large photos to be send. This prevents going over the 25Mb file limit per e-mail and also doesn't make your storage capacity fill up unnecessarily quick.
I really miss this in many e-mail clients. Would save so much work
3 votes -
Reply in message
Reply in the message
Currently, ProtonMail systematically requires me to reply separately from the original message.
I would like to be able to choose to reply in the message so that I can quote the paragraphs to which I am responding.At present, when the email contains numerous questions, I am forced to copy and paste or send several emails for each part, which is cumbersome and disruptive.
4 votes -
Highlight last read email in folder view
Some other email clients (e.g. outlook) highlight the last read email in the email folder (inbox, etc.) by changing slightly the background shade or colour to make it stand out.
This is extremely useful when working through emails, clearing out etc. When you enter an email then leave again it shows you where you were in the list. In the case where you view an email and delete it from within the email and so return to the list the focus should go to the next (oldest) email.
This is also useful in search where you are looking for specific…
2 votes -
Download
Allow singular or multiple emails to be downloaded to your phone. Currently this is not provided and seems basic and easy to provide. (Most apps allow this even browsers).
Once downloaded be able to open read is.2 votes -
Filter option for sharing a calendar with a link
When sharing a calendar with a link, the full calendar is exported. It would be relevant to limit the events shared through this link.
At least, to share only future events (keeping old events private). Or having the possibility to filter the shared vents by date.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?